AAI Recruitment: AAI schedule to hire Junior Executive for 2022. The job is for freshers and the job location is Across India. The details for the AAI selection process, AAI application procedure and salary details of AAI Freshers Recruitment 2022 are mentioned below.
Airports Authority of India is an aviation company under the ministry of civil aviation, government of India. Directorate general of civil aviation is the Partner organisation. Government of India is responsible for upgrading, creating and maintaining the aviation infrastructure in India.
Job Role: Junior Executive
Qualification: Junior Executive
Salary: Rs. 40000-140,000/-
- Full Time Regular Bachelors’ Degree of three years in Science (B.Sc) with Physics and Mathematics. OR
- Full Time Regular Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering in any discipline. (Physics & Mathematics should be subjects in any one of the semesters curriculum).
- Percentage of marks: – Minimum 60% marks or equivalent for Bachelor’s Degree
- The candidate shall have minimum proficiency in both spoken and written English of the level of 10+2 standard (the candidate shall have passed English as one of the subject in 10th or 12th standard)
- No experience is essential.
- Candidates enrolled in final semester (where semester-system is applicable)/ final year (where year-system is applicable) on the cut-off date are allowed to apply for the post, subject to condition that they must be in possession of final result on the date of documents verification, failing which, their candidature will not be considered for further process. No further relaxation shall be provided in this regard.
- The date of declaration of result / issuance of Marks Sheet shall be deemed to be date of acquiring the qualification and there shall be no relaxation on this account.
- Age, Experience, reservation certificates and all other eligibility criteria shall be reckoned as on 14.07.2022.
Age Limit(As on 14 July 2022): Maximum age limit is 27 years
- Upper age limit is relaxable by 10 years for PWD, 5 years for SC/ST and 3 years for OBC (Non-Creamy layer) candidates. Vacancies reserved for OBC category are meant for candidates belonging to ‘Non-creamy layer’ as per the guidelines of Govt. of India on the subject.
- For Ex-Servicemen, age relaxation is applicable as prescribed by Govt. of India order issued from time to time.
- Upper age limit is relaxable by 10 years for candidates who are in regular service of AAI.
Community/Reservation Wise Vacancies:
- UR-163 Posts
- EWS-40 Posts
- OBC(NCL)-108 Posts
- SC-59 Posts
- ST-30 Posts
- PWD-4 Posts
AAI Recruitment 2022 Selection Process:
- On the basis of the details furnished in application form, candidates shall be called for On-line examination and admit cards shall be issued to them accordingly. The admit card for on-line examination will be sent to the eligible candidates on their registered E-mail IDs only.Online Test will be bilingual i.e. Hindi and English.
- There will not be any negative marking for wrong answer attempted by the candidates.
On-line examination will be followed by Documents Verification, Voice Test and Background Verification.
- Candidates will also be tested for Psychoactive Substances before employment.
- Application fees of Rs.1000/- (Rupees One Thousand Only) is to be paid by the candidates.
- SC/ST/Female candidates have to pay only Rs.81/- (Rupees Eighty One only). However, PWD and apprentices who have successfully completed one year of Apprenticeship Training in AAI are exempted from payment of any fee.
- Fees is to be paid through ONLINE MODE ONLY. Fee submitted by any other mode will not be accepted.
- How to Apply AAI Recruitment 2022 for Junior Executive?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply this position in online from 15 June 2022 to 14 July 2022.
For More Details : Click here
To Apply : Click here (Online Application Starts from 15 June 2022)
For More Govt. Jobs: Click Here