AAI Recruitment: AAI schedule to hire Apprentice/Junior Assistant/Senior Assistant for 2022. The job is for freshers and the job location is Across India. The details for the selection process, AAI application procedure and salary details of Freshers Hiring 2022 are mentioned below.
Airports Authority of India is an aviation company under the ministry of civil aviation, government of India. Directorate general of civil aviation is the Partner organisation. Government of India is responsible for upgrading, creating and maintaining the aviation infrastructure in India.
Job Role: Senior Assistant/Junior Assistant
Qualification: Any Degree/Diploma
Salary: Rs. 31000-110,000/-
Senior Assistant (Official Language):
- Masters in Hindi with English as a subject at Graduation level OR Masters in English with Hindi as a subject at Graduation level. OR Masters in any subject apart from Hindi/English from a recognized University along with Hindi and English as compulsory/optional subjects at graduation level. OR Masters in any subject apart from Hindi/English from a recognized University along with Hindi and English as medium and compulsory/ optional subjects or medium of examination at graduation level. Means if at graduation level Hindi is medium then English should be as compulsory/ optional subject or if English is medium then Hindi should be as compulsory/optional subject. OR Graduation Degree from a recognized University along with Hindi and English as compulsory/ optional subjects or any one out of both as medium of examination and other as compulsory/ optional subject along with recognized Diploma/ Certificate course of Hindi to English and English to Hindi Translation or two years’ experience of Hindi to English and English to Hindi Translation at Central/State government offices including Government of India Undertakings or reputed organizations. 2 years relevant experience in the concerned discipline.
Junior Assistant (Human Resource):
- Graduate + 30/25 W.P.M. English/ Hindi Typing speed. 2 years relevant experience in the concerned discipline
Senior Assistant (Operations):
- Graduate with possession of Light Motor Vehicle licence valid as on 30.09.2022. Diploma in Management will be preferred. 2 years relevant experience in the concerned discipline
Senior Assistant (Electronics):
- Diploma in Electronics /Telecommunication /Radio Engineering. 2 years relevant experience in the concerned discipline
Senior Assistant (Finance):
- Graduate preferably B.Com with Computer training course of 3 to 6 months. 2 years relevant experience in the concerned discipline
Junior Assistant (Fire Services):
- 10+3 years’ approved regular Diploma in Mechanical/Automobile/Fire with minimum 50% marks OR 12th Pass (Regular Study) with 50% marks Driving License: Valid Heavy Vehicle Driving Licence; OR Valid Medium Vehicle Licence issued at least one year before as on 30.09.2022; OR Valid Light Motor Vehicle Licence issued at least two years before as on 30.09.2022.
Age Limit: 18-30 Years
- Upper age limit is relaxable by 10 years for PWD, 5 years for SC/ST and 3 years for OBC (Non-Creamy layer) candidates. Vacancies reserved for OBC category are meant for candidates belonging to ‘Non-creamy layer’ as per the guidelines of Govt. of India on the subject.
- For Ex-Servicemen, age relaxation is applicable as prescribed by Govt. of India order issued from time to time.
- Upper age limit is relaxable by 10 years for candidates who are in regular service of AAI.
- Senior Assistant (Official Language) – 6 Posts
- Junior Assistant (Human Resource) – 7 Posts
- Senior Assistant (Operations) – 4 Posts
- Senior Assistant (Electronics) – 3 Posts
- Senior Assistant (Finance) – 12 Posts
- Junior Assistant (Fire Services) – 23 Posts
- Senior Assistant (Official Language) – Rs.36000-110000/-
- Junior Assistant (Human Resource) – Rs.31000-92000/-
- Senior Assistant (Operations) – Rs.36000-110000/-
- Senior Assistant (Electronics) – Rs.36000-110000/-
- Senior Assistant (Finance) – Rs.36000-110000/-
- Junior Assistant (Fire Services) – Rs.31000-92000/-
AAI Recruitment 2022 Selection Process:
|Senior Assistant (Official Language)||Computer Based TestDocument Verification|
|Junior Assistant (Human Resources)||Computer Based TestDocument VerificationTyping Test|
|Senior Assistant (Electronics)||Computer Based TestDocument VerificationAb-initio Training – 14 weeks|
|Senior Assistant ( Finance)||Computer Based TestDocument Verification|
|Senior Assistant (Operations)||Computer Based TestDocument VerificationMedical TestDriving Test|
|Junior Assistant (Fire Services)||Computer Based TestDocument VerificationMedical TestPhysical Endurance Test|
- Candidates belonging to General and OBC Category have to pay Rs.1000/-
- No application fee is required to be paid by Female/ SC/ ST/ PWD/ ExServiceman/ Dependent of Ex-Serviceman killed in action/ EWS candidates/ apprentices completing 1 year of apprenticeship training in AAI.
How to Apply AAI Recruitment 2022?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply this position in online on or before 14 November 2022.
For More Details : Click here [adcode]
To Apply : Click here
For More Govt. Jobs: Click Here