ACTREC Recruitment: ACTREC schedule to hire Medical Officer/Data Manager/Field Investigator 2021. If you have BAMS/BHMS/PG Diploma/Graduate/HSC/SSC as your qualification, you may apply for the post. The location of the job is Navi Mumbai. The detailed eligibility criteria and application process are given below.
The Advanced Centre for Treatment, Research and Education in Cancer (ACTREC) is the state-of-the-art R&D satellite of the Tata Memorial Centre (TMC), which also includes under its umbrella the Tata Memorial Hospital (TMH), the largest cancer hospital in Asia. ACTREC has the mandate to function as a national centre for treatment, research and education in cancer. TMC is an autonomous grant-in-aid institution of the Department of Atomic Energy (DAE), Government of India. It is registered under the Societies Registration Act (1860) and the Bombay Public Trust Act (1950). Its Governing Council is headed by the Chairman, Atomic Energy Commission, Government of India.
Job Role: Medical Officer/Data Manager/Field Investigator/Field Worker/Data Entry Operator/Research Assistant
Qualification: BAMS/BHMS/PG Diploma/Graduate/HSC/SSC
Experience: 1-2 Year
Salary: Rs.19,000 – 76,000/- p.m
Job Location: Navi Mumbai
Last Date: 9 June 2021
ACTREC Recruitment – Detailed Eligibility:
- BAMS/BHMS. PG Diploma in Clinical Research. Minimum 2 year experience in cancer Hospital.
- Graduate in Science with MS-CIT/Computer Course Minimum 1 year. Minimum 1 year experience in health care set up Preference will be given to those worked in cancer Registry.
- Graduate in Science with Computer Course in Office Software. Minimum 1 year experience in health care set up.
- S.S.C Passed. Minimum 2 year work experience in health care set up.
Data Entry Operator:
- H.S.C with MS-CIT Course or 6 month computer course certificate. Minimum 1 year experience in health care set up
- Graduate in Science with Computer Course in Office Software. Minimum 1 year experience in health care set up. Preference will be given to those worked in cancer Registry.
- Medical Officer – 03 Posts
- Data Manager – 02 Posts
- Field Investigator – 01 Post
- Field Worker – 01 Post
- Data Entry Operator – 02 Posts
- Research Assistant – 01 Post
- Medical Officer – Rs.40000-76000/-
- Data Manager – Rs.21100-45000/-
- Field Investigator – Rs. 21,100-54,000/-
- Field Worker – Rs. 17,000-28,000/-
- Data Entry Operator – Rs. 19000-31000/-
- Research Assistant – Rs. 21100-54000/-
ACTREC Recruitment Selection Process:
- The selection of candidates is based on Written Examination /Interview. Outstation candidate may opt for Zoom interview after they receive the confirmation on being shortlisted. Probable interview date will be conducted between 10th to 16thJune 2021.
How to apply for ACTREC Recruitment 2021?
All interested and eligible candidates may send scan copy of their updated resume with the relevant documents through e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org) on or before 09 June 2021.
For More details : Click here
For more Govt. Jobs: Click Here