ADA Recruitment: ADA schedule to hire Project Engineer 2021. If you have B.E/B.Tech as your qualification, you may apply for the post. The location of the job is Bangalore. The detailed eligibility criteria and application process are given below.
The Aeronautical Development Agency under Department of Defence Research and Development of India’s Ministry of Defence was established at Bangalore, in 1984 to oversee the development of the nation’s Light Combat Aircraft programme. It has developed HAL Tejas and is developing HAL AMCA, HAL TEDBF and DRDO Ghatak.
Job Role: Project Engineer
Salary: Rs.50,000 – 70,000/Month
Job Location: Bangalore
Last Date: 26 July 2021
Project Engineer – 1:
- At least First class Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering / Technology in relevant fields or equivalent from a recognized University. Min. of 2 years’ experience.
- Project Engineer – 2:
- At least First class Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering / Technology in relevant fields or equivalent from a recognized University. Min. of 4 years’ experience.
Project Engineer – 3:
- At least First class Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering / Technology in relevant fields or equivalent from a recognized University. Min. of 8 years’ experience.
- Project Engineer-1 : 35 Yrs.
- Project Engineer-2 : 45 Yrs.
- Project Engineer-3 : 55 Yrs.
- Project Engineer-1 : 46 Posts
- Project Engineer-2 : 17 Posts
- Project Engineer-3 : 5 Posts
- Project Engineer-1 : Rs.50,000/-
- Project Engineer-2 : Rs.60,000/-
- Project Engineer-3 : Rs.70,000/-
ADA Recruitment Selection Process:
- The candidates, shortlisted after preliminary online interview, will be advised to appear for a final personal interview to be conducted as per rules at the venue and date, which will be intimated through the call letter.
- The final selection of candidates will be purely on the basis of merit of marks scored by a candidate in the final personal interview only. The candidates must score a minimum of 70% marks (i.e. 70 out of 100) for all Unreserved Vacancies and 60% marks (i.e. 60 out of 100) for all Reserved Vacancies in the Final Personal Interview for consideration for selection.
- Candidates will initially be short listed as per one or more of the above mentioned methods for a Preliminary Online Interview of short duration (10 – 15 minutes). Based upon the performance in the Preliminary Online Interview, candidates will be shortlisted for the Final Personal Interview.
How to apply ADA Recruitment 2021?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position in online on or before 26 July 2021.
For More details : Click here [adcode]
To Apply: Click here
For more Govt. Jobs: Click Here