Adobe Recruitment: Adobe Inc., originally called Adobe Systems Incorporated, is an American multinational computer software company.
Company Name: Adobe
Qualification: BE / BTech / ME / MTech / MCA
Experience: Freshers (0 to 2 Years)
Job Role: Software Development Engineer
Salary: Best in Industry
– Required Skills/ Qualification:
– Educational qualification for this job is BE / BTech / ME / MTech / MCA
– Adobe is looking to hire freshers (0 to 2 Years) for the position of Software Development Engineer
– Proficiency in any one of these programming languages like C, C++, Java, Python, GO etc.
– Hands-on on any relational database eg. MySQL, Postgres etc.
– Familiarity with web API calls- Experience operating and supporting large-scale Internet hosted applications
– Experience deploying large-scale Internet hosted applications including deployment automation concepts
– Good problem solving and analytical skills focused on optimization along with solution
– Worked as full stack engineer is a plus
– Strong experience with designing, deploying and maintaining monitoring solutions such as Splunk, Nagios, Cacti, etc.
– Familiarity with hosted application service provider environments, including remote administration of servers and devices
– Excellent written and verbal communication skills, demonstrating the ability to effectively convey technical information to both technical and non-technical audiences
– Interview Process: Online Test, Technical Discussion, HR Interview
For More Govt. Jobs: Click Here