AIIMS Recruitment: All India Institutes of Medical Sciences (AIIMS) is the public medical colleges of higher education by the Indian Government.At present Prof. Randeep Guleria acting as Director, AIIMS. It was established in the year 1956( governed by the All India Institute of Medical Sciences Act, 1956.). At present, AIIMS presented in Delhi, Bhopal, Bhubaneswar, Jodhpur, Patna, Raipur, Rishikesh. The Indian government announced in the budget speech for upcoming AIIMS Institutions that will be soon open in Manalagiri, Nagpur, Gorakhpur(U.P), AIIMS Kalyani(WB), Jammu & Kashmir, Himachal Pradesh, Punjab, Assam & Tamilnadu.
Job Role: Nursing Officers
Salary: Rs.9300 – 34800/-
Last Date: 30 October 2021
- B.Sc. (Hons.) Nursing / B.Sc. Nursing from an Indian Nursing Council/state Nursing council recognized Institute or University OR B.Sc. (Post-Certificate) / Post-Basic B.Sc. Nursing from an Indian Nursing Council/State Nursing council recognized Institute/ University. Registered as Nurses & Midwife with State / Indian Nursing Council OR
- Diploma in General Nursing Midwifery from an Indian Nursing Council/State Nursing council recognized Institute / Board or Council. Registered as Nurses & Midwife in State / Indian Nursing Council. Two Years’ Experience in a minimum 50 bedded Hospital after acquiring the educational qualification mentioned above as applicable for all Participating AIIMS.
- Nursing Officers – 18-30 Years
- Nursing Officers – Rs Rs.9300-34800/-
AIIMS Recruitment Selection Process:
- Selection of the candidates will be done on the basis of CBT. The duration of the examination shall be 3 hrs. (180 minutes).
- 200 MCQs of 200 marks with four alternatives for each question. (180 MCQs related to subject, 20 MCQs related to General Knowledge & Aptitude). There will be negative marking of 1/3 marks for each wrong answer.
- The qualifying marks in Recruitment Examination will be 50% for UR/EWS, 45% for OBC and 40% for SC & ST. For PWBD additional 5% relaxation will be given irrespective of the category. Accordingly, qualifying marks for PWBD will be as follows UR/EWS-PWBD-45%,
- General/OBC Candidates – Rs. 3000/-
- SC/ST Candidates/EWS – Rs. 2500/-
- Persons with Disabilities – Exempted
How to Apply for AIIMS Recruitment 2021?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply through online by using official website from 16 October to 30 October 2021.
For More Details : Click here [adcode]
To Apply : Click here
For More Govt. Jobs: Click Here