AIIMS Recruitment: AIIMS schedule to hire Junior Resident/Nursing Officer/Technical Assistant 2021. If you have MBBS/PG/B.SC/Diploma as your qualification, you may apply for the post. The location of the job is Rishikesh. The detailed eligibility criteria and application process are given below.
About AIIMS: All India Institutes of Medical Sciences (AIIMS) is the public medical colleges of higher education by the Indian Government.At present Prof. Randeep Guleria acting as Director, AIIMS. It was established in the year 1956( governed by the All India Institute of Medical Sciences Act, 1956.). At present, AIIMS presented in Delhi, Bhopal, Bhubaneswar, Jodhpur, Patna, Raipur, Rishikesh. The Indian government announced in the budget speech for upcoming AIIMS Institutions that will be soon open in Manalagiri, Nagpur, Gorakhpur(U.P), AIIMS Kalyani(WB), Jammu & Kashmir, Himachal Pradesh, Punjab, Assam & Tamilnadu.
Job Role: Senior Resident/Junior Resident/Nursing Officer/Technical Assistant
Total Vacancies: 700
Salary: As per govt norms
Job Location: Rishikesh
Walk-In-Interview Date: 10 – 31 May 2021
- Candidates should possess Post-graduate (allied Medical).
- Candidates should possess MBBS
Nursing Officer (Staff Nurse Grade – II):
- BSc Nursing from recognised Institute / University or Diploma in General Nursing Midwifery with Two years’ experience in a minimum 50 bedded Hospital after acquiring the educational qualification mentioned above as applicable.
- BSc in Medical Lab Technology with 5 years’ experience in concerned field or Diploma in Medical Lab Technology with 8 years’ experience in concerned field.
Post Wise Vacancies:
- Senior Resident – 100 Posts
- Junior Resident – 200 Posts
- Nursing Officer – 300 Posts
- Technical Assistant – 100 Posts
AIIMS Recruitment Selection Process:
- Selection will be based on the performance in the Interview.
How to Apply for AIIMS Recruitment 2021?
All interested and eligible candidates can download the application form from official website and may attend the walk-in-interview with filled application form along with required documents to the following venue on 10 to 31 May 2021 between 11 AM to 2 PM.
For More Details : Click here
Office of Dean Academics,
For more Govt. Jobs: Click Here