Air Force School Recruitment: Air Force School, Halwara came into inception as Sharda Elementary School in 1957. The School was recognized up to middle standard vide ISO Certified 9001-2008. It was renamed AF School, Halwara in 1986. The main aim of AIR FORCE SCHOOL is to impart quality education based on Public School ideology to the children of AF personnel at reasonable cost and special emphasis is laid on Indian culture, values, defence orientation, and our ancient heritage to ensure the overall development of a child’s personality so that he/she becomes a responsible citizen of the country.
Air Force School Recruitment:
Company: Air Force School
Job Role: PGT/TGT
Qualification: Masters Degree/B.Ed/B.E/B.Tech/M.Sc/B.Sc/PG/MCA/ Any Degree/Diploma
Job Location: Bamrauli
Salary: Rs.25000 – 41000/-
Application Last Date: 18 June 2021
- A Masters Degree from any University recognised by the Govt of India/UGC/ AICTE with a minimum aggregate marks of 50 percent in the subject and 50 percent in the aggregate:-
- PGT (English):English, PGT (Hindi):Hindi, PGT (Maths):Mathematics/ Applied Mathematics, PGT (Physics):Physics/ Electronics/Applied Physics/Nuclear Physics
- PGT (Chemistry) :Chemistry/ Bio-Chemistry, PGT (Biology)Botany/ Zoology/ Life Sciences/ Bio-Sciences/ Genetics/ Micro-Biology/ Bio-Technology/ Molecular Biology/ Plant Physiology, provided the candidate has studied Botany and Zoology at graduation level, PGT (History):History,
- PGT (Geography):Geography, PGT (Commerce):Commerce with Accountancy/ Cost Accounting/ Financial Accountancy. Holder of degree of M Com in Applied/ Business Economics shall not be eligible, PGT (Economics):Economics/ Applied Economics/Business Economics.
- PGT (Computers) : B.E. or B.Tech (Computer Science/IT) or an equivalent Degree or Diploma from an institution/university recognised by the Govt. of India. OR B.E or B.Tech (any stream) and Post Graduate Diploma in Computers from any recognised University OR M.Sc. (Computer Science)/ MCA or equivalent from a recognised University OR
- B.Sc. (Computer Science)/ BCA or equivalent and Post Graduate degree in any subject from a recognised University OR Post Graduate Diploma in Computer and Post Graduate degree in any subject from a recognised University OR A’ Level from DOEACC and Post Graduate degree in any subject OR ‘B’ or ‘C’ Level from DOEACC
- PGT- Physical Education: Master of Physical Education (MPEd.) Two years Degree course from a recognized University. A Bachelor of Education Degree or its equivalent from a college/ university recognised by Govt of India/AICTE/UGC/National Council of Teachers Education.
- A Masters or a Bachelor’s Degree from any University recognised by the Govt of India/ UGC/ AICTE with a minimum marks of 50 percent in the subject and 50 percent in the aggregate, including electives and languages, in the combination of subjects as under :-
- TGT (Sanskrit):Sanskrit as an elective subject at Degree level, TGT (Hindi):Hindi as an elective subject at Degree level, TGT (English):English as an elective subject at Degree level, TGT (Social Studies):Any two out of History, Geography, Economics or Political Science, of which one must be either History or Geography
- TGT (Maths):Maths with any two out of Physics,Chemistry, Electronics, Computer Science or Statistics, TGT (Science):Botany, Zoology and Chemistry (All three subjects should have been studied), Health Wellness: Diploma in Counselling from a Teacher recognised University or BA/ BSc Psychology with Educational Psychology/ Counselling Psychology from a recognised University or MA/ MSc in Counselling Psychology or MA MSc Psychology with Counselling Psychology as specialisation or MA/MSc in Applied Psychology with Counselling Psychology from a recognised University.
- TGT (Music):Degree in Music from a Govt recognised University OR Higher Secondary with any of the following, viz., Sangeet Visharad of Gandharva Mahavidyalaya Mumbai OR Bhatkhande Sangeet Vidyapeeth, Lucknow OR Indira Kala Sangeet Vishwavidyalaya, Khairagarh (Chhattisgarh) OR Sangeet Prabhakar Examination of Prayag Sangeet Samiti, Allahabad OR Equivalent qualificationfrom other Govt recognised institutions. OR Degree/Diploma awarded by Pracheen Kala Kendra, Chandigarh in the following categories, viz., Sangeet Bhaskar with graduation in any discipline, Sangeet/ Nritya Bhushan with graduation in any discipline, Sangeet Bhushan with Sr Sec/ Sec/ Pt I of three-year degree course and Sangeet/ Nritya Visharad with Sr Sec/ Sec/ Pt I of three-year degree course
- TGT (Games):Degree in Physical Education or its equivalent from any Govt recognised institution, TGT (Computer):PGDCA/ MCA/ BE from any Govt recognised institution.
- TGT(Drawing):Diploma in Drawing and Painting/ Sculpture/ Graphic Art from any Govt recognised institution. Four years’ Diploma in Fine Arts and Crafts from Viswa Bharati, Shanti Niketan OR Diploma in Fine Arts from Govt. School of Arts and Crafts, Patna OR M.A. in Drawing and Painting from Agra University, Agra OR Degree/ Diploma in Fine Arts from Regional Colleges of Education. A Bachelor of Education Degree or its equivalent from a college/ university recognised by Govt of India/AICTE/UGC/National Council of Teachers Education.
Age Limit: 21 to 50 years
- TGT – Rs.25000 – 415000/-
- PGT – Rs.25500/-
Air Force School Recruitment 2021 Selection Process:
- The selection process will be based on Written test or Interview.
How to apply for Air Force School Recruitment 2021?
All the interested and eligible candidates can download the application form from official website and send the filled application form along with copies of all necessary documents to the postal address or mailed to School mail id (email@example.com) on or before 18 June 2021.
For More Details: Click here
Air Force School Bamrauli,
For more Govt. Jobs: Click Here