Air India Recruitment: Air India schedule to hire Manager/Officer/Assistant 2021. If you have Graduate/MBA/CA as your qualification, you may apply for the post. The location of the job is Delhi/Kolkata/Chennai/Mumbai. The detailed eligibility criteria and application process are given below.
Air India Limited is the Government Owned Company headquartered at New Delhi. In earlier, it was located in Air India House, Mumbai. Air India Provides aircraft service with a total of 94 international and domestic destinations points, in which 54 for domestic destinations and 40 for International destinations in around 28 countries in the world. Air India is the biggest Airline enterprise which has a central hub at Indira Gandhi International Airport.
Air India Recruitment:
Company: Air India
Job Role: Manager/Officer/Assistant
Salary: Rs.21,300 – 50,000/-
Job Location: Delhi/Kolkata/Chennai/Mumbai
Last Date: 01 June 2021
- Chartered Accountant from The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India or Cost Accountant from Institute of Cost Accountants of India. Should be a member of Institute of Chartered Accounts of India or a member of Institute of Cost and Works Accountants of India (Candidate who have applied to the Institute for Membership shall also be eligible). Preference will be given to Chartered accountants who have also acquired Company Secretary Qualifications.
- Inter Chartered Accountant/Inter Cost and Management Accountancy OR MBA in Finance or equivalent in Finance (full time 2 years course) with knowledge of MS-Office Operations. Must have post qualification 3 years experience or more in Accounts and Finance functions preferably with an Airline or Ground Handling Company with proficiency in statutory payments like ESIC, PF, Welfare fund, Professional Tax, GST etc.
- Graduate from a recognised university under 10+2+3 pattern with 1year experience or more in Finance Functions and Accounts. Proficiency in statutory payments like ESIC, PF, Welfare fund, Professional Tax, GST and Billing etc. Preferably with an Airline.
Upper Age Limit:
- Manager: Not above 28 years
- Officer: Not above 30 years
- Assistant: Not above 28 years
Upper age limit is relaxable by:
- SC/ST: 5 years
- OBC: 3 years
- DEL-2 Posts
- CCU-1 Post
- MAA-1 Post
- DEL-2 Posts
- CCU-2 Posts
- MAA-2 Posts
- BOM-1 Post
- BOM-2 Posts
- DEL-2 Posts
- Manager – Rs.50000/-
- Officer – Rs.32200/-
- Assistant – Rs.21300/-
Air India Selection Process :
- The applicants will be shortlisted by the Company based on its requirements and only shortlisted candidates will be called for a Screening /Personal Interview.
- The company at its discretion may introduce the selection stage of Group Discussion depending on the response.
Application Fee: Rs.500/-
Note: No fee for SC/ST candidates
Mode of Payment: Demand Draft in favour of “AI AIRPORT SERVICES LIMITED), payable at Mumbai.
How to Apply Air India Recruitment 2021?
All interested and eligible candidates should download the application form from official website and submit the application form through e-mail (email@example.com) on or before 01 June 2021.
For more Details & Application Form: Click here
For more Govt. Jobs: Click Here