Allahabad High Court Recruitment: The Allahabad High Court, also known as High Court of Judicature at Allahabad is the high court based in Allahabad that has jurisdiction over the Indian state of Uttar Pradesh. It was established on 17 March 1866, making it one of the oldest high courts to be established in India.
Allahabad High Court Recruitment:
Job Role: Review Officer
Qualification: Any Degree
Last Date: 11 November 2021
- Bachelor’s Degree of a University established by law in India, Or A Qualification recognized as equivalent thereto. And Diploma/Degree in Computer Science from a recognized Institution / University established by Law in India, Or ‘O’ Level Certificate awarded by NIELET/DOEACC Society, Or CCC’ Certificate in Computer Science from recognized institute established by law in India. And Minimum Typing Speed of 25 Words per minute in English Typing on Computer.
Age Limit (As on 01.07.2021): 21 to 35 year
- Review Officer(Hindi) – 27 Posts
- Review Officer(Urudu) – 2 Posts
Allahabad High Court Recruitment Selection Process :
- The selection process will be based on written test/interview. The Objective Type Test and Computer Knowledge Test shall be conducted in Computer Based Test Module (CBT Module). The information regarding Date, Time and Venue of the Examination/Tests shall be intimated to the candidates through online admit cards only.
- For General/OBC – Rs. 800/-
- For SC/ST category – Rs.600/-
How to Apply Allahabad High Court Recruitment 2021?
Interested and eligible candidates can apply through online by using official website on or before 11 November 2021.
For More Details : Click here [adcode]
To Apply : Click here
For More Govt. Jobs: Click Here