Andhra Pradesh PSC Recruitment: Andhra Pradesh PSC schedule to hire Assistant Conservator for 2022. The job location is Andhra Pradesh. The details are provided below.
The Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission was formed when the state of Andhra Pradesh formed on 1 November 1956. Earlier, the commission was known as the Andhra Service Commission which is based on the regulations of Madras Public Service Commission
Andhra Pradesh PSC Recruitment:
Job Role: Assistant Conservator
Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree
Salary: Rs.40,270 – 93,780/-
Andhra Pradesh PSC Recruitment – Detailed Eligibility:
- Must possess a Bachelor’s Degree of a University in India established or incorporated by or under a Central Act, or State Act or a Provincial Act or an Institution recognized by the University Grants Commission or any equivalent qualification in the following subjects:- Agriculture, Botany, Chemistry, Computer Applications/Computer Science, Engineering (Agriculture/Chemical/Civil/Computer/Electrical/Electronics/Mechanical), Environmental Science, Forestry, Geology, Horticulture, Mathematics, Physics, Statistics, Veterinary Science, Zoology.
Age limit : 18 to 42 years
- 10 Years for SC/ST/PH Category
- 5 Years for BCs Category
- Others as per govt policy
Andhra Pradesh PSC Recruitment – Vacancies:
- Assistant Conservator of Forests in A.P. Forest Service – 09 Posts
Salary:Rs.40,270 – 93,780/-
Andhra Pradesh PSC Recruitment Selection Process:
- The selection to this recruitment notification will be based on the Merit in the Main Examination. Appearance in all the papers of Screening and Main examination (computer based test) is compulsory. Absence in any of the papers will automatically render the disqualification of the candidature.
- However the candidates have to secure minimum qualifying marks to be short listed for selection against respective vacancies. The minimum qualifying marks on aggregate for the vacancies notified under different categories are as follows: Open competition & EWS – 40%, Backward Class – 35%, SCs, STs & PHs – 30%.
|General English (50 marks) & General Telugu (50 marks)|
(To be Qualified in English & Telugu individually)
(Qualifying Test )
|100 Questions||100 Minutes|
|Paper-1: General Studies & Mental Ability||150 Marks||150 Questions||150 Minutes|
|Paper-2: Mathematics (SSC standard)||150 Marks||150 Questions||150 Minutes|
|Paper-3: General Forestry – I||150 Marks||150 Questions||150 Minutes|
|Paper-4: General Forestry – II||150 Marks||150 Questions||150 Minutes|
- For General Category: Rs.250/- (Processing Fee) and Rs.120/- (Examination Fee)
- For SC, ST, BC & Ex-Service Men: Rs.120/- (No Examination Fee)
Mode of Payment: Online mode through Net Banking/ Credit card / Debit Card.
How to apply for Andhra Pradesh PSC Recruitment 2022?
All interested and eligible candidates apply for this position in online from 20 April 2022 to 10 May 2022.
For More details : Click here [adcode]
To Apply: Click here
For More Govt. Jobs: Click Here