Andhra Pradesh PSC Recruitment: The Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission was formed when the state of Andhra Pradesh formed on 1 November 1956. Earlier, the commission was known as the Andhra Service Commission which is based on the regulations of Madras Public Service Commission.
Andhra Pradesh PSC Recruitment:
Job Role: Horticulture Officer
Salary: Rs.35,120 – 87,130/-
Application Start Date: 11 October 2021
Last Date: 02 November 2021
Andhra Pradesh PSC Recruitment – Detailed Eligibility:
- Must possess Four year B.Sc. Degree/ B.Sc. (Hons) Degree in Horticulture of a recognized University in the State or any other University accredited by the Indian Council of Agricultural Research (ICAR), Ministry of Agriculture and Farmers Welfare, Government of India, New Delhi.
Age limit : 18 to 42 years
- 10 Years for SC/ST/PH Category
- 5 Years for BCs Category
- Others as per govt policy
Andhra Pradesh PSC Recruitment – Vacancies: 39 Posts
- Zone 1 – 5 Posts
- Zone 2 – 13 posts
- Zone 3 – 11 posts
- Zone 4 – 10 posts
Salary:Rs.35,120 – 87,130/-
Andhra Pradesh PSC Recruitment Selection Process:
- Computer Proficiency Test (Qualifying Test) for eligible candidates in the ratio of 1:2 with reference to total number of vacancies notified. The minimum qualifying Marks for selection is 40% for OCs; 35% for BCs and
30% for SCs &STs.
|General English (50 marks) &|
General Telugu (50 marks)
(to be Qualified in English & Telugu
|100 Questions||100 Minutes|
|Paper-1General Studies & Mental Ability||150 Marks||150 Questions||150 Minutes|
|Paper-2 Horticulture-I||150 Marks||150 Questions||150 Minutes|
|Paper-3 Horticulture-II||150 Marks||150 Questions||150 Minutes|
- For General Category: Rs.250/- (Processing Fee) and Rs.120/- (Examination Fee)
- For SC, ST, BC & Ex-Service Men: Rs.250/- (No Examination Fee)
Mode of Payment: Online mode through Net Banking/ Credit card / Debit Card.
How to apply for Andhra Pradesh PSC Recruitment 2021?
All interested and eligible candidates apply for this position in online from 11 October 2021 to 02 November 2021.
For More details: Click here [adcode]
To Apply: Click here
For More Govt. Jobs: Click Here