Anna University Recruitment: Anna University was established on 4 September 1978 by the Government of India. Mr M.K. Surappa is the Vice-Chancellor of the University. The university became an affiliating university, taking under its wings all the engineering colleges in Tamil Nadu and this included six government engineering colleges, three government-aided private institutions, and 426 self-financing colleges.
Anna University Recruitment:
Company: Anna University
Positions: System Analyst/System Engineer/Professional Assistant
Salary: Rs.25,000 – 30,000/-
- B.E/B.Tech in CSE/IT with at least two years experience in the relevant field.
- B.E/B.Tech in CSE/IT with at least one year experience in the relevant field.
Professional Assistant I:
- B.E/B.Tech in CSE/IT
Professional Assistant II:
- MCA or M.Sc (CSE/IT)
- System Analyst – 01 Post
- System Engineer – 01 Post
- Professional Assistant – 05 Posts
- System Analyst – Rs. 30,000/-
- System Engineer – Rs. 25,000/-
- Professional Assistant I – Rs. 797/-
- Professional Assistant II – Rs. 748/-
Anna University Recruitment Selection Process:
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called for interview. The date and time of interview will be intimated through E-mail/SMS/Phone call to the shortlisted candidates.
How to Apply for Anna University Recruitment 2021?
All interested and eligible candidates submit their application along with required documents through postal on or before 03 December 2021
For More Details & Application Form : Click here [adcode]
Knowledge Data Centre,
Centre for Excellence Building,
Anna University, Chennai -600025.
For More Govt. Jobs: Click Here