Anna University Recruitment: Anna University schedule to hire Junior Research Fellow for 2022. The job location is Chennai (Tamilnadu). The selection process, hiring process for Anna University Off campus drive 2022 are provided below.
Anna University was established on 4 September 1978 by the Government of India. Mr M.K. Surappa is the Vice-Chancellor of the University. The university became an affiliating university, taking under its wings all the engineering colleges in Tamil Nadu and this included six government engineering colleges, three government-aided private institutions, and 426 self-financing colleges.
Anna University Recruitment:
Job Role: Junior Research Fellow
Qualification: B.E/ B.Tech/ M.E/ M.Tech
Last Date: 31 March 2022
- B.E/ B.Tech., in Civil Engineering/ Chemical Engineering and M.E/ M.Tech., in Environmental Engineering/ Environmental Management or Equivalent.
- Desirable : Candidates having knowledge and experience in Analysis of Water and Wastewater, Photocatalysis, membrane separation, handling of analytical equipment. AND
- A strong commitment and motivation to pursue research in the subject area and having good communication skills.
Total Vacancies :
- Junior Research Fellow : 1 post
- Junior Research Fellow : Rs.31,000/ month
Anna University Recruitment 2022 Selection Process:
- The selection process for the above mentioned posts will be based on Shortlisting of candidates and calling them for Interview.
- Short-listed candidates will be called for written test and interview
- The date and time of written test and interview will be informed later to the candidates by email only. Candidates should appear for interview along with their original certificates and other relevant documents.
- Selected through a process described through any one of the following:
a) Selected through National Eligibility Tests CSIR/UGC NET including lectureship (Assistant Professorship) and GATE. OR
b) Selected through National Level Examinations conducted by Central Government Departments and their Agencies and Institutions such as DST, DBT, DAE, DOS, DRDO, MHRD, ICAR, ICMR, IIT, IISc, IISER etc.,
How to Apply for Anna University Recruitment 2022?
All the interested and eligible candidates should send the filled-in application form (as per format attached) with scanned self-attested photocopies of essential certificates & evidence of any other academic credentials such as GATE/NET/Equivalent National Level Examinations qualified, by e-mail to the Email ID given below on or before 31st March, 2022.
For more details & Application Form : Click here [adcode]
Email ID : cesaurecruitment@jobsmandir
For more govt. jobs: Click Here