Anna University Recruitment: Anna University schedule to hire Project Technician /Project Associate/Office Assistant 2021. If you have M.E/M.Tech/Diploma/7th as your qualification, you may apply for the post. The location of the job is Chennai (Tamilnadu). The detailed eligibility criteria and application process are given below.
Anna University – Anna University was established on 4 September 1978 by the Government of India. Mr M.K. Surappa is the Vice-Chancellor of the University. The university became an affiliating university, taking under its wings all the engineering colleges in Tamil Nadu and this included six government engineering colleges, three government-aided private institutions, and 426 self-financing colleges.
Anna University Recruitment:
Company: Anna University
Job Role: Project Technician /Project Associate/Office Assistant
Salary: Rs.10000 – 36000/-
Job Location: Chennai (Tamilnadu)
Last Date: 25 June 2021
Project Associate – I:
- MBA degree in Finance / HR / Operations / Systems with a degree in B.E / B.Tech / BA / BSc / BBA / BCom & good academic records
Project Associate – II:
- M.E / M.Tech degree in Thermal Stream / Materials Science / Energy Engineering / Engineering Design / Manufacturing Engineering with a good academic record & experience of one year in Teaching / Research / Industrial projects.
- Diploma degree in Mechanical / Civil / Electrical Engineering with at least one-year experience in erection, commissioning and maintenance of equipment
Office Assistant :
- Pass in VIII standard preferably know to read & write in Tamil & English.
- Project Technician – 01 Post
- Project Associate – I – 01 Post
- Project Associate – II – 01 Post
- Office Assistant – 01 Post
- Project Technician – Rs.18,000/-
- Project Associate – I – Rs.22,000/-
- Project Associate – II – Rs.36,000/-
- Office Assistant – Rs.10,000/-
Anna University Recruitment Selection Process:
- The short-listed candidates will be called for written test and interview.
How to Apply for Anna University Recruitment 2021?
All interested and eligible candidates can download the application form from official website and submit the duly filled application form along with required documents through postal/ e-mail ( email@example.com) on or before 25 June 2021.
For More Details : Click here [adcode]
AU – NLCIL INNOVATION HUB for ENERGY, ENVIRONMENT & SUSTAINABILITY
ANNA UNIVERSITY, CHENNAI – 600 025
For more Govt. Jobs: Click Here