Anna University Recruitment: Anna University schedule to hire Professional Assistant /Clerical Assistant/Peon/JRF/Technical Assistant 2021. If you have B.E/B.Tech/MBA/MCA/M.Com/Any Degree/8th/5th as your qualification, you may apply for the post. The location of the job is Chennai (Tamilnadu). The detailed eligibility criteria and application process are given below.
Anna University – Anna University was established on 4 September 1978 by the Government of India. Mr M.K. Surappa is the Vice-Chancellor of the University. The university became an affiliating university, taking under its wings all the engineering colleges in Tamil Nadu and this included six government engineering colleges, three government-aided private institutions, and 426 self-financing colleges.
Anna University Recruitment:
Company: Anna University
Job Role: Professional Assistant /Clerical Assistant/Peon/Labourer
Qualification: B.E/B.Tech/MBA/MCA/M.Com/Any Degree/8th/5th
Salary: Rs.306 – 760/-
Job Location: Chennai (Tamilnadu)
Last Date: 22 June 2021
Professional Assistant I:
- B.E/B.Tech.,CSE/IT,ECE, EEE. Desirable: Knowledge of PHP, Code ignitor frame work
Professional Assistant II:
- MCA/MBA/M.Com/M.Sc. (All branches) Desirable: Knowledge of computer based Tasks and spread – sheets.
- Any degree with computer knowledge and Typewriting
- Candidates should possess 8th Pass
- Candidates should possess 5th Pass
- Professional Assistant -I – 04 Posts
- Professional Assistant -II – 03 Posts
- Clerical Assistant – 03 Posts
- Peon – 03 Posts
- Labourer – 01 Post
- Professional Assistant -I – Rs. 760/-
- Professional Assistant -II – Rs. 713/-
- Clerical Assistant – Rs. 448/-
- Peon – Rs. 391/-
- Labourer – Rs. 306/-
Anna University Recruitment Selection Process:
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called for interview.
How to Apply for Anna University Recruitment 2021?
All interested and eligible candidates can download the application form from official website and submit the duly filled application and bio data form along with required documents through postal on or before 22 June 2021
For More Details : Click here
Additional Controller of Examinations (University Departments),
Chennai – 600 025
For more Govt. Jobs: Click Here