Anna University Recruitment: Anna University schedule to hire Junior Research Fellow/Technical Assistant 2021. If you have PG as your qualification, you may apply for the post. The detailed eligibility criteria and application process are given below.
Anna University – Anna University was established on 4 September 1978 by the Government of India. Mr M.K. Surappa is the Vice-Chancellor of the University. The university became an affiliating university, taking under its wings all the engineering colleges in Tamil Nadu and this included six government engineering colleges, three government-aided private institutions, and 426 self-financing colleges.
Anna University Recruitment:
Company: Anna University
Job Role: Junior Research Fellow/Technical Assistant Engineer /Junior Field Officer
Salary: Rs.10000 – 31000/-month
Job Location: Chennai (Tamilnadu)
Last Date: 20 August 2021
Junior Research Fellow:
- First class- PG degree in Chemistry/ Applied Chemistry/Analytical Chemistry/ Inorganic Chemistry/ Nano Science and Technology. Desirable: Knowledge in preparation and characterisation of nanomaterial.
- PG degree in Chemistry/ Applied Chemistry/Analytical Chemistry/ Nano Technology.
- Junior Research Fellow – 01 Post
- Junior Research Fellow – Rs. 31,000/- per month
- Technical Assistant – Rs. 10,000/- per month
Anna University Recruitment Selection Process:
- The short-listed candidates will be called for written test and interview.
How to Apply for Anna University Recruitment 2021?
All interested and eligible candidates can download the application form from official website and submit the duly filled application form along with required documents through postal and e-mail ( email@example.com) on or before 20 August 2021
For More Details : Click here [adocde]
Dr. N. Rajendran,
Professor and Head, Department of Chemistry,
Anna University, Chennai 600025.
For more Govt. Jobs: Click Here