Anna University Recruitment: Anna University was established on 4 September 1978 by the Government of India. Mr M.K. Surappa is the Vice-Chancellor of the University. The university became an affiliating university, taking under its wings all the engineering colleges in Tamil Nadu and this included six government engineering colleges, three government-aided private institutions, and 426 self-financing colleges.
Anna University Recruitment:
Job Role: Senior Software Engineer/Junior Software Engineer/Internships
Salary: Rs.5000 – 40,000/-
Last Date: 10 October 2021
Senior Software Engineer:
- BTech/BE in CSE/IT or MCA or MTech CSE/IT with 2 to 4 years of experience.
Junior Software Engineer:
- BTech/BE in CSE/IT or MCA or MTech CSE/IT with 1 to 2 years of experience.
- BTech/BE in CSE/IT 3rd Years/Final Years or MCA or MTech CSE/IT Final Years, 2021 Passouts .
- Senior Software Engineer – 01 Post
- Junior Software Engineer – 02 Posts
- Internships – 02 Posts
- Senior Software Engineer – Rs. 30,000 – 40,0000/-
- Junior Software Engineer – Rs. 20,000 – 30,0000/-
- Internships – Rs. 5000 – 10,000/-
Anna University Recruitment Selection Process:
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called for interview.
How to Apply for Anna University Recruitment 2021?
All interested and eligible candidates can download the application form from official website and submit the duly filled application along with required documents through postal on or before 10 October 2021
For More Details & Application Form: Click here [adcode]
Dr. Sobha L,
AU-KBC Research Centre,
MIT Campus of Anna University,
Chromepet, Chennai – 600044.
For More Govt. Jobs: Click Here