Anna University Recruitment: Anna University schedule to hire Project Assistant/Project Technician 2021. If you have Graduate as your qualification, you may apply for the post. The location of the job is Chennai (Tamilnadu). The detailed eligibility criteria and application process are given below.
Anna University – Anna University was established on 4 September 1978 by the Government of India. Mr M.K. Surappa is the Vice-Chancellor of the University. The university became an affiliating university, taking under its wings all the engineering colleges in Tamil Nadu and this included six government engineering colleges, three government-aided private institutions, and 426 self-financing colleges.
Anna University Recruitment:
Company: Anna University
Job Role: Project Assistant/Project Technician /Project Associate/Project Scientist
Qualification: B.E/B.Tech/B.Sc./M.E/M.Tech/M.S /Ph.D/Diploma
Total Vacancies: 06
Salary: Rs.12000 – 50000/-
Job Location: Chennai (Tamilnadu)
Last Date: 20 May 2021
- B.Sc in Physics/Computer Science. Desirable: Knowledge in optical based instrumentation/ Development of Web application / Mobile application / Database management.
- Diploma in ECE / CSE / IT. Desirable: Development of Web application / Mobile application / Database management / Expertise in soldering and PCB designing.
Project Associate – I:
- B.E / B.Tech in ECE / CSE / IT (or) B.Sc in Horticulture / Agriculture. Desirable: Development of Web application / Mobile application / Database management / Data Analytics / Internet of Things / Optoelectronics / Soil nutrient analysis.
Project Associate – II:
- M.E / M.Tech in Applied Electronics / VLSI and Embedded Systems / Embedded Systems / Laser and Electro Optical Engineering (or) M.S in Optics. Desirable: Laser based instrumentation / Internet of Things / Optoelectronics.
Project Scientist :
- PhD in Information and Communication Engineering / Electrical Engineering / Engineering Design. Desirable: Exposure in laser based instrumentation / Optoelectronics / Internet of Things.
- Project Assistant – 01 Post
- Project Technician – 01 Post
- Project Associate – I – 02 Posts
- Project Associate – II – 01 Post
- Project Scientist – 01 Post
- Project Assistant – Rs.12,000/-
- Project Technician – Rs.15,000/-
- Project Associate – I – Rs.30,000/
- Project Associate – II – Rs.40,000/
- Project Scientist – Rs.50,000/
Anna University Recruitment Selection Process:
- The short-listed candidates will be called for written test and interview after scrutinizing the applications. The actual date and time of interview will be intimated to the shortlisted candidates in due course by e-mail only.
How to Apply for Anna University Recruitment 2021?
All interested and eligible candidates should send the bio-data along with photocopy of certificates and contact details in a sealed envelope to the following postal address and send The scanned copy of the application should also be mailed to email@example.com or before 20 May 2021.
For More Details : Click here
Professor & Principal Investigator – DoHPC Project,
Department of Electronics Engineering,
MIT Campus, Anna University,
Chrompet, Chennai – 600044.
Tamil Nadu, India.
For more Govt. Jobs: Click Here