AP CFW Recruitment: The role and responsibility of Commissioner of Health & Family Welfare is implementation of Maternal and Child Health Care and Family Welfare services in the State viz. Family Planning, Antenatal Care, Postnatal Care including Immunization services. The focus is mainly on promotive and preventive care. Family Welfare Programme is a Centrally Sponsored Programme with 100% financial assistance from Govt. of India from Ministry of Health & Family Welfare. Certain schemes are also assisted by State Government. External aided agencies are also assisting for the activities under National Rural Health Mission.
AP CFW Recruitment:
Job Role: Mid-Level Health Provider
Salary: As per govt norms
Last Date: 6 November 2021
Detailed Eligibility:Educational Qualification:
- Must have completed B.Sc. (Nursing) from recognised university and registered in the AP Nursing Council.
- Must have studied Certificate Programme for Community Health (CPCH) as integrated Certificate Programme in the B.Sc. (N). This is a mandatory requirement and no candidates will be considered in the absence of same.
- General – 35 years
- BC, SC, ST, Physically Handicapped and Ex-service men – 40 years
- Srikakulam, Vizianagaram and Visakhapatnam – 633 Posts
- East Godavari, West Godavari and Krishna – 1003 Posts
- Guntur, Prakasam and Nellore – 786 Posts
- Chittoor, Kadapa, Ananthapur and Kurnool – 971 Posts
AP CFW Recruitment 2021 Selection Process:
- Marks obtained in the B.Sc. (N) course is the only criteria for selection. Regional Director of Medical & Health Services, who is appointing authority will complete the selection process as per the guidelines and issue appointment orders to the selected candidates.
How to apply for AP CFW Recruitment 2021?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position online at official website on or before 06 November 2021 .
For More Details: Click here [adcode]
To Apply: Click here
For More Govt. Jobs: Click Here