AP High Court Recruitment: AP High Court schedule to hire Court Master/ Personal Secretary for 2022. The job is for freshers and the job location is Andhra Pradesh. The details for the selection process, AP High Court application procedure and salary details of Freshers Recruitment 2022 are mentioned below.
The Andhra Pradesh High Court is the High Court of the Indian State of Andhra Pradesh. The seat of the High Court is at Amaravati, the capital of Andhra Pradesh. The court complex currently used for High court was named as “Judicial complex” and will be used for “City civil court” after the inauguration of Permanent High court building. It was established in the year 1954, when the new state of Andhra formed from the earlier Madras Presidency. After the merger of the Hyderabad State with Andhra State to form the State of Andhra Pradesh, the Court initially met at the Guntur city till 1956. Thereafter, the High Court started functioning from the capital city of Hyderabad.
AP High Court Recruitment:
Job Role:Court Master & Personal Secretary
Qualification: Any Degree
Salary: Rs. 57100 – 147760/-
- A Degree in Arts or Science or Commerce of any University in India established or incorporated by or under Central Act, Provincial Act or a
State Act or from any Institution recognized by the University Grants Commission or any other Degree equivalent to such qualification.
- A pass in 180 w.p.m. Speed in English Shorthand examination, conducted by the A.P. State Board of Technical Education, or such other
qualification as may be considered by the Hon’ble Chief Justice to be equivalent to the said qualification. However, candidates who have passed 150 w.p.m. in Shorthand English also can apply.
- A pass in Typewriting by Higher Grade examination in English, (with a speed of 45 words per minute.) conducted by the A.p. State Board of
Technical Education or any other qualification as may be considered by the Hon’ble Chief Justice to be equivalent to the said qualification. Preference will be given to candidates possessing Computer skills.
- Court Master & Personal Secretary – 18 – 42 years
- OC – 28 Posts
- OC (OH) – 01 Post
- OC (Sports) – 01 Post
- Ex-Servicemen – 01 Post
- EWS – 08 Posts
- BC-A – 05 Posts
- BC-B – 07 Posts
- BC-D – 06 Posts
- BC – E – 03 Posts
- SC – 11 Posts
- ST – 05 Posts
- Court Master & Personal Secretary – Rs. 57100 – 147760/-
AP High Court Recruitment 2022 Selection Process:
- The selection process will be on the basis of merit, evaluated by tests in Shorthand English 180 w.p.m. (3 minutes duration) and 150 w.p.m. (4 minutes duration). The transcription is to be done on computers within 40 and 45 minutes respectively. The test will be for 100 marks each for Shorthand English 180 w.p.m. and 150 w.p.m. and 20 marks for oral interview. The candidates qualified in the Shorthand English Examination comprising of dictation and transcription will be called for oral interview.
- OC, E.W.S., and BC categories – Rs.1000/-
- Scheduled Caste and Scheduled Tribes, PH and Ex-Servicemen – Rs.500/-
How to apply for AP High Court Recruitment 2022?
All interested and eligible candidates are requested to send their duly filled application form along with the required documents to the given postal address on or before 22 October 2022 till 5 p.m.
For More Details & Application Form: Click here [adcode]
The Registrar (Recruitment),
High Court of Andhra Pradesh at Amaravati,
Nelapadu, Guntur District, Andhra Pradesh,
For More Govt. Jobs: Click Here