AP High Court Recruitment: The High Court of Andhra Pradesh is the High Court of the Indian state of Andhra Pradesh. The seat of the High Court is currently located at Amaravati. The government of Andhra Pradesh has however decided and passed a bill in the state legislature to shift the principle seat of High Court to Kurnool.
AP High Court Recruitment:
Job Role: Assistant/Examiner/Typist/Copyist
Qualification: Any Degree
Salary: Rs. 16400-49870/-
Last Date: 30 September 2021
- Must have passed Degree in Arts or Science or Commerce or Law of a University in India established or incorporated by or under a Central Act, Provincial Act or a State Act or from any Institution recognized by the University Grants Commission or any other Degree equivalent to such qualification.
- Must have passed Degree in Arts or Science or Commerce or Law of a University in India established or incorporated by or under a Central Act, Provincial Act or a State Act or from any Institution recognized by the University Grants Commission or any other Degree equivalent to such qualification; (AND) Must have passed the Government Technical Examination in Typewriting (English) Higher Grade 45 w.p.m.
- For General – 18 – 42 years
- Assistant – 71 posts
- Examiner – 29 posts
- Typist – 35 posts
- Copyist – 39 posts
- Assistant – Rs. 16400-49870/-
- Examiner – Rs. 16400-49870/-
- Typist – Rs. 16400-49870/-
- Copyist – Rs. 16400-49870/-
AP High Court Recruitment 2020 Selection Process:
- For Assistant/Examiner, Typist/Copyist: The selection will be made on the basis of a common examination for both categories of posts through computer based objective type examination comprising General Knowledge, English Language and Reasoning. The question paper will be of Degree standard for 100 marks.
- The candidates have to answer the question paper in 120 minutes. The candidates belonging to Open Category who secure 45%; Economically Weaker Sections 40%; Backward Classes 35%; and Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes and Physically Challenged 30% marks in the computer based objective type examination will be considered for appointment basing on the common merit list.
- For OC/ BC Categories: Rs. 800/-
- For EWS Categories : Rs.500/-
- For SC/ ST Categories: Rs. 400/-
How to apply for AP High Court Recruitment 2021?
All interested and eligible candidates are requested to apply through online on official website ( http://hc.ap.nic.in/ )on or before 30 September 2021.
For More Details:
Assistant/Examiner – Click here
Typist/Copyist – Click here
To Apply: Click here
For more Govt. Jobs: Click He