APPSC Recruitment : APPSC schedule to hire Accounts Officer Associate for 2022. The job location is Arunachal Pradesh. The selection process, hiring process for APPSC Off campus drive 2022 are provided below.
It was found on 1 April 1988 and Mr Nabam Nipo is the chairman of APPSC. This commission advises the government of Arunachal Pradesh on all matters relating to civil services and publishes notifications inviting applications for selection to various posts. As per the requisitions of the appointing authorities, conduct written tests and interview, prepare ranked list based on the performance of the candidates and advise candidates for appointing strictly based on their merit.
APPSC Recruitment :
Job Role: Research Assistant
Salary:Rs.35,400 – 1,12,400/month
Last Date: 24 April 2022
- B.Com, BA with Economics as one of the subjects and B.Sc. with Mathematics 0R Statistics as one of the subjects from a recognized University. However, one who have appeared Or appearing in the final year/semester examination shall also be eligible to apply subject to production of original certificate/Mark sheet at the time of viva voce/interview.
Age Limit (as on 24.04.2022):
- Candidates should not be less than 18 years of Age and not more than 32 years of age
- Reserved for APST – 08 Posts
- Unreserved – 02 Posts
- Research Assistant – Rs.35,400 – 1,12,400/month
APPSC Recruitment 2022 Selection Process:
- Selection Process (Two Stages): A Written Examination followed by interview/Viva Voce. Written Examination. Eligible Applicants will be required to undertake a Written Examination in the following subjects:- General English-100 Marks, General Knowledge-100 Marks, Optional Subjects(Economics/Commerce/Mathematics/Statistics)- 100 Marks.
- To qualify, an Applicant must score a minimum of 33% in each subject as also, a minimum of 45% in aggregate score. Of such qualified candidates, a number three times the advertised posts (Approximately 301, in the order of merit, will be eligible and invited for the Interview/Viva-Voce.
- APST Applicants – Rs.150/-
- Other Applicants – Rs.200/
How to Apply APPSC Recruitment 2022?
All the interested and eligible candidates are required to apply for these positions through online on the official website of APPSC on or before 24 April 2022.
For More Details : Click here [adcode]
To Apply : Click here
For more govt. jobs: Click Here