APS Army Public School Recruitment: APS Army Public School schedule to hire PGT/TGT/PRT/AO/UDC/LDC 2021. If you have PG/B.Ed/B.Sc/Any Degree/Diploma as your qualification, you may apply for the post. The location of the job is Jaipur. The detailed eligibility criteria and application process are given below.
Army Public Schools (APS) is a system of Private schools established for imparting education to the children of the Indian armed forces personnel. With 137 schools throughout the country, it is one of the largest chains of schools in India. It is controlled by the Army Welfare Education Society (AWES), which was established in 1983, has over the years established more than 135 Army public schools and 249 Army pre-primary schools across India, and also several institutions of higher education.
APS Army Public School Recruitment:
Company: APS Army Public School
Job Role: PGT/TGT/PRT/Administrative Officer/UDC/LDC/Receptionist/CLT
Qualification: PG/B.Ed/B.Sc/Any Degree/Diploma
Salary: Rs.21300 – 45,000/-
Job Location: Jaipur
Last Date: 28 June 2021
- A graduation from a recognized university preference will be given to graduated and post graduates in commerce or MBAs
- B.Com or 15 years of service as a clerk, computer literate. Computer Savy (12000 key depressions per hour. Knowledge of relevant software application used by the school.
- Graduate or ten years of service as a clerk. Computer Literate. Knowledge of computer literate. Knowledge of relevant software application used by the school.
- Graduate or ten years of service as a clerk. Computer literate. Knowledge of Computer MS Office (Speed 1200 Key Depression per hours). Basic Knowledge of accounting. Good communication skills.
CLT (Computer Lab Technician) :
- Min 10+2 with one-year diploma in computer science and knowledge of Hardware, Peripherals and Networking.
PGT English, PGT Physics, PGT Chemistry, PGT Maths, PGT History :
- post-graduation in the concerned subject with B.Ed. & minimum 50% each. The candidate should have passed the online screening exam conducted by AWES and should be in possession of a valid scorecard.
PGT Physical Education :
- Post Graduate in Physical Education or equivalent degree from a recognized University. Valid Score Card.
TGT English, TGT Hindi, TGT SST, TGT Maths, TGT Science :
- Graduation in relevant subject with B.Ed. And equivalent with 50% Marks. CTET/TET qualified with 60% Marks. The candidate should have passed the online screening exam conducted by AWES and should be in possession of a valid scorecard.
TGT Computer Science :
- B.Ed. in computer science/B.Sc. in computer science/B.Sc. With a one-year post-graduate diploma in computer science from University or recognized Institutions.
TGT Physical Education :
- Graduate with 2 years diploma in Elementary Education DE.Ed./B.Ed. With a minimum of 50% marks on each. The candidate who has qualified as B.Ed. And not DE.Ed. Should have done a six-month bridge course in elementary education from a recognized University. Valid score and CTET/TET qualified with 60% marks.
PRT Special Educator :
- Graduation with B.Ed. Special Education or B.Ed. General with one-year diploma in Special Education.
- Administrative Officer: 55 years/ 59 years.
- All Remaining posts: 40 years for Fresh candidates and 57 years for Experienced candidates.
- Administrative – 1 Post
- UDC – 1 Post
- LDC – 2 Posts
- Receptionist – 1 Post
- CLT (Computer Lab Technician) – 1 Post
- PGT English – 1 Post
- PGT Physics – 1 Post
- PGT Chemistry – 1 Post
- PGT Maths – 1 Post
- PGT History -1 Post
- PGT Physical Education -1 Post
- TGT English – 3 Posts
- TGT Hindi – 1 Post
- TGT SST – 5 Posts
- TGT Maths – 5 Posts
- TGT Science – 3 Posts
- TGT Computer Science – 1 Post
- TGT Physical Education – 4 Posts
- PRT General – 21 Posts
- PRT Special Educator – 1 Post
- TGT French – 1 Post
- TGT German – 1 Post
- PGT – Rs.32600/-
- TGT – Rs.32150/-
- PRT – Rs.31225/-
- Administrative Officer – Rs.45000/-
- UDC – Rs.27000/-
- LDC/Receptionist – Rs.21300/-
- CLT (Computer Lab Technician) – Rs.23400/-
Army Public School Recruitment 2021 Selection Process:
- The selection process will be based on written test/interview.
Application Fees: Rs.100/-
How to apply for APS Army Public School Recruitment 2021?
All the interested and eligible candidates can download the application form from the official website and send the hard copy of application form along required documents by postal on or before 28 June 2021.
For More Details: Click here , Click here [adcode]
The Army Public School,
For more Govt. Jobs: Click Here