APSC Recruitment: APSC schedule to hire Forest Ranger for hiring 2022. The job role is of Forest Ranger. The job location 2022 is of Assam. The details of application process, selection process, hiring critieria, educational qualification for jobs 2022 are given below.
The composition of the Commission had undergone changes several times since its inception. Against the number of One Chairman and two Members in 1937-1951, it was one Chairman and two/three Members in 1951-1986, one Chairman and six Members in 1986-91, one Chairman and ten Members in 1991 and lastly, by an amendment of 2005, the strength of the Commission was fixed at seven consisting of one Chairman and six Members. To select suitable candidates possessing the requisite educational qualifications, skills and motivation to serve the people of Assam for the assigned government jobs through a transparent, fair, scientific and time-bound recruitment process thereby making quality and integrity the defining characteristics of the personnel selected.
Job Role: Forest Ranger
Qualification: Any Degree
Salary: Rs. 22,000 – 97,000/-
Last Date: 27 January 2022
- Applicant must possess Bachelor’s Degree (or equivalent) in Science or Engineering of any recognized University with at least one of the following subjects:- Agriculture, Botany, Chemistry, Computer Applications/ Computer Science, Engineering (Agriculture/ Chemical/ Civil/ Computer/ Electrical/ Electronics/ Mechanical), Environmental Science, Forestry, Geology, Horticulture, Mathematics, Physics, Statistics, Veterinary Science, Zoology
Age Limit (as on 01.01.2022): 21 to 38 years
Upper age limit is relaxable by:
- 5 years for SC/STP/STH candidates
- 3 years for OBC/MOBC candidates
- 10 years for Persons with Disabilities (PWD)
- Others as per govt rules
- Open category – 35 Posts
- Reserved for OBC/MOBC – 05 Posts
- Reserved for SC – 01 Post
- Reserved for STP – 02 Posts
- Reserved for STH – 02 Posts
- Reserved for EWS – 05 Posts
Salary: Rs. 22,000 – 97,000/-
APSC Recruitment 2022 Selection Process:
- The selection of candidates for recruitment to the post will consist of the following: Written Examination: 600 Marks(4 Papers)
|Subject||Type of Examination||Marks||Duration|
|English (Essay, Precis writing etc.)||Conventional essay type||100||3 Hrs|
|General Knowledge||OMR||100||2 Hrs|
|Optional Subject-I||-Do-||200||2 Hrs|
|Optional Subject-II||-Do-||200||2 Hrs|
- Interview: 75 Marks, The Candidates who pass the Walking test (after qualifying the written examination) and found fit in the medical examination will be called for interview.
Preliminary Examination Fee:
- For General/EWS candidates: Rs.285.40/-
- For SC/ ST/ OBC/ MOBC candidates: Rs.185.40/-
- For BPL/ PWBD/ Women Candidate: Rs.35.40/-
Mode of Payment: Through debit card/Internet banking. Last date for payment of application fees: 30.01.2022
How to Apply for APSC Recruitment 2022?
All the interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position through online mode by using APSC’s recruitment website (https://apscrecruitment.in) on or before 27 January 2022.
For More Details: Click here [adcode]
To Apply: Click here
For More Govt. Jobs: Click Here