APSC Recruitment 2022: APSC schedule to hire Veterinary Officer/ Block Veterinary Officer for 2022. The job is for freshers and the job location is Assam. The details for the selection process, APSC application procedure and salary details of Freshers Recruitment 2022 are mentioned below.
Assam Public Service Commission came into existence in 1937, in accordance with the provision of the government of India. This commission is to provide a good quality of education to the Assam people, for that APSC will select the candidates with a good educational background, good skills, and motivation to serve the people on the right path.
APSC Recruitment 2022:
Positions: Veterinary Officer/ Block Veterinary Officer
Job Location: Assam
Salary: Rs. 30000-110000/-
- A Candidate must have a Degree in Bachelor of Animal Husbandry & Veterinary Science (B.V.Sc & A.H) from any recognized university.
- The candidate must be a permanent resident of Assam.
- The candidate must produce PRC issued in Assam for educational purpose/ Voter ID/ Employment 6Exchange Registration certificate as a proof of residency along with the application.
Age Limit(As on 1 January 2022): 21 – 38 years
Total Vacancies: 162
- Open Category-83
- EWS -16
APSC Recruitment 2022 Selection Process:
- The selection process will be based on written test/interview.
- For General candidates: Rs.285.40 /-
- For SC/ ST/ OBC/ MOBC candidates: Rs.185.40 /-
- For BPL/PWBD – Rs.35.40/-
Mode of Payment: Through debit card/Internet banking.
How to Apply for APSC Recruitment 2022?
All the interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position through online mode by using APSC’s recruitment website (https://apscrecruitment.in) on or before 26 August 2022.
For More Details: Click here [adcode]
To Apply: Click here
For More Govt. Jobs: Click Here