APSC Recruitment : APSC schedule to hire Assam Accounts Service for 2022. The job location is Assam. The selection process, recruitment process for APSC Off campus drive 2022 are provided below.
Assam Public Service Commission came into existence in 1937, in accordance with the provision of the government of India. This commission is to provide a good quality of education to the Assam people, for that APSC will select the candidates with a good educational background, good skills, and motivation to serve the people on the right path.
APSC Recruitment :
Job Role: Assam Accounts Service/Assam Local Fund Audit Service/Supdt./Accountants/ Senior Accounts Asstt. Of Treasuries
Qualification: Any Degree
Salary: As per govt norms
Last Date: 13 Apr 2022
- The minimum Educational Qualification of a candidate shall be a Graduate from a recognized University by the Government.
- All applicants must fulfill the essential requirements of the post and other conditions stipulated in this advertisement. They are advised to satisfy themselves before applying that they possess at least the essential qualifications laid down for this post. Candidates must fulfill the essential qualifications by the closing date.
- Assam Accounts Service – 08 posts
- Assam Local Fund Audit Service – 08 posts
- Supdt./Accountants/ Senior Accounts Asstt. Of Treasuries – 04 posts
APSC Recruitment 2022 Selection Process:
- The selection of candidates for recruitment to the post will be based on written test/interview.
- For General candidates: Rs.285.40 /-
- For SC/ ST/ OBC/ MOBC candidates: Rs.185.40 /-
Mode of Payment: Through debit card/Internet banking.
How to Apply for APSC Recruitment 2022?
All the interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position through online mode by using APSC’s recruitment website (https://apscrecruitment.in) on or before 13 April 2022.
For More Details: Click here
To Apply: Click here
- Start Date From : 14-03-2022
- End Date : 13-04-2022
- Last Date for submission of fees : 15-04-2022
For more govt. jobs: Click Here