APSC Recruitment : APSC schedule to hire Motor Vehicle Inspector/Stenographer for 2022. The location is Assam.
Assam Public Service Commission came into existence in 1937, in accordance with the provision of the government of India. This commission is to provide a good quality of education to the Assam people, for that APSC will select the candidates with a good educational background, good skills, and motivation to serve the people on the right path.
APSC Recruitment :
Job Role: Motor Vehicle Inspector
Salary: Rs. 22000-97000/-
- H.S.L.C./H.S.S.L.C. with 3 (three) years Diploma in Automobile or MechanicalEngineering from a recognised Institute of Govt. of Assam/ Govt. of India and also duly recognised by AICTE.
- Motor Vehicle Inspector – 21 – 38 years
- Open category – 11 Posts
- Reserved for OBC/MOBC – 05 Posts
- Reserved for SC – 02 Posts
- Reserved for STP – 04 Posts
- Reserved for STP – 01 Post
- Reserved for EWS – 03 Posts
- Motor Vehicle Inspector – Rs. 22000-97000/-
APSC Recruitment 2022 Selection Process:
- The selection process will be based on written test/interview.
- For General candidates: Rs.285.40 /-
- For SC/ ST/ OBC/ MOBC candidates: Rs.185.40 /-
- For BPL/PWBD – Rs.35.40/-
Mode of Payment: Through debit card/Internet banking.
How to Apply for APSC Recruitment 2022?
All the interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position through online mode by using APSC’s recruitment website (https://apscrecruitment.in) on or before 27 June 2022.
For More Details: Click here
To Apply: Click here
For more govt jobs: Click Here