Assam Police Recruitment: The Assam Police is the law enforcement agency for the state of Assam in India. A regular police force was initiated in Assam by the British after the Treaty of Yandaboo to maintain the law and order. It functions under the Department of Home Affairs, Assam.
Assam Police Recruitment:
Job Role: Sub Inspector
Qualification: Any Graduate
Salary: Rs. 14,000 – 60,500/ month
Last Date: 21st January 2022
The candidate must be a graduate in Arts, Science, Commerce or equivalent stream from a recognized College/ Institution affiliated to a recognized University.
Age Limit :
The Candidates should not be more than 24 years and less than 20 years of age as on 01-01-2021 i.e. Candidates must be born on or before 01-01-2001 and on or after 01-01-1997.
Total Vacancies : 320 posts
- Sub Inspector (AB) Male & Transgender – 314 posts (Ten percent (10%) reservation for persons belonging to EWS who are not covered under the scheme of reservation for SCs, STs and OBCs.)
- Sub Inspector (AB) Female – 6 posts
- There will be reservation for OBC/MOBC – 27%, SC- 7%, ST (P)- 10% & ST(H) -5%.
- There will be 5% reservation for sports persons from the total vacancies mentioned above.
The pay scale for the post of Sub Inspector is Rs. 14,000 – 60,500 plus Rs. 8700/- Grade pay/ month.
Selection Process for Assam Police Recruitment 2022:
The selection for the post of Sub Inspector will be based on
- Written Test – which is for a total of 100 marks. The questions will be OMR based and will be set in three parts (i) Logical reasoning, aptitude, comprehension (ii) Matters relating to History and Culture of Assam and India and (iii) General Knowledge.
- PST (Physical Standard Test)
- PET (Physical Efficiency Test) – consists of events with a total of 80 marks for Male and Transgenders and 60 marks for Female(4.8 km Race. Long Jump, Chin Up and 100 metre Race)
- Psychometric Test – consist of 20 marks (Mental framework to carry out hard work, Adaptability of jungle/ hilly terrain/ ecology, Aptitude/ Attitude measurement)
How to apply for Assam Police Recruitment 2022:
All Interested and eligible candidates can apply for these positions online on or before 21st January 2022 on the official website of Assam Police.
NOTE: The online application will be received with effect from 22-12-2021 and the last date of receiving application will be 21-01-2022. The candidates can check out the application form from 22-12-2021 to 09-01-2022
For more details : Click here [adcode]
To Apply: Click here
For More Govt. Jobs: Click Here