Assam Police Recruitment: The Assam Police is the law enforcement agency for the state of Assam in India. A regular police force was initiated in Assam by the British after the Treaty of Yandaboo to maintain the law and order. It functions under the Department of Home Affairs, Assam.
Assam Police Recruitment:
Job Role: Inspector of Police
Qualification: Any Degree
Last Date: 9 Jan 2022
Educational qualification for Sub Inspector of Police :
- The candidate must be a graduate in Arts, Science, Commerce or equivalent stream from a recognized College / Institutions affiliated to a recognized University.
Age Limit :
- The Candidate should not be more than 26 years and less than 20 years of age as on 1st July 2021.
- The Candidate must be born on or before 01-07-2001 and on or after 01-07-1995.
Total Vacancies for Sub Inspector Of Police : 306 posts
The category wise distribution of the posts are as under
- General (Unreserved) – 126 posts
- OBC /MOBC – 83 posts
- SC – 21 posts
- ST(H) – 15 posts
- ST(P) – 31 posts
- EWS – 30 posts
- 30% (thirty percent) of the vacancies in each category are reserved for women.
- Ten percent (10%) reservation for persons belonging to EWS who are not covered under the scheme of reservation for SCs, STs and OBCs.
- The salary for the post of Sub Inspector Of Police is in the pay scale of Rs. 14000- 60500 plus Rs. 8700
Selection Process for Assam Police Recruitment 2021:
The selection for the post of Sub Inspector Of Police will be based on
- Written Test – which is for a total of 100 marks. The questions will be OMR based and will be set in three parts (i) Logical reasoning, aptitude, comprehension (ii) Matters relating to History and Culture of Assam and India and (iii) General Knowledge.
- PST (Physical Standard Test)
- PET (Physical Efficiency Test) – consists of two events with a total of 40 marks (Running Race and Long Jump)
- Extra Curricular Activities – consist of 30 marks
- Oral/ Viva Voce – for 5 marks
How to apply for Assam Police Recruitment 2021:
All Interested and eligible candidates can apply for these positions online on or before 9th January 2022 on the official website of Assam Police.
NOTE: The online application will be received with effect from 10-12-2021 and the last date of receiving application will be 09-01-2022. The candidates can check out the application form from 10-12-2021 to 09-01-2022
For More Details & Apply: Click here [adcode]
For More Govt. Jobs: Click Here