Assam Rifles Recruitment: Assam Rifles schedule to hire Rifleman/Havildar/Warrant Officer for 2022. The job location is Across India. The selection process, recruitment process for Assam Rifles Off campus drive 2022 are provided below.
The Assam Rifles is the oldest paramilitary force of the Indian Army, dating back to 1835 under the British Raj, raised under the name Cachar Levy. The present name of “Assam Rifles” has been used since 1917.
Assam Rifles Recruitment:
Job Role: Rifleman/Havildar/Warrant Officer
Salary: Best in industry
Location: Across India
Assam Rifles Recruitment Detailed Eligibility:
General Duty :
- 10th class from a recognized Board
Clerk (Both Male & Female candidates) :
- Intermediate or Senior Secondary School Certificate (10+2) examination from recognized Board/University or equivalent.
Radio Mechanic (For Male candidates only) :
- 10th from a recognised board with diploma in Radio and Television Technology or Electronics or Telecommunications or Computer or Electrical or Mechanical Engineering or Domestic appliances from any institution recognised by the Central Government or the State Government. OR
- 12th Standard or Intermediate or equivalent with aggregate marks of fifty percent with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics from
a recognised board or University or Institution.
Operator Radio & Line (For Male candidates only) :
- 10th from a recognised board and two years Industrial Training Institute in Radio and Television or Electronics from a recognised
- 12th class pass or equivalent with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics as subjects of study from a recognised Board or University or Institute.
Armourer (For Male candidates only) :
- 10th class pass from a recognised Board
Lab Assistant (for Male and Female both) :
- 10th class passed with English, Maths, Science and Biology from a recognised board.
Nursing Assistant ( for Male only) :
- 10th class passed with English, Mathematics and Science with Biology from a recognised board.
Washerman (For Male only) :
- 10th class pass from a recognised Board
AYA (For Female candidates only) :
- 10th class passed from a recognised Board.
Age Limit :
- General Duty : 18-23 years
- Clerk : 18-25 years
- Radio Mechanic : 18-25 years
- Operator Radio & Line : 18-25 years
- Armourer : 18-23 years
- Lab Assistant : 18-23 years
- Nursing Assistant : 18-23 years
- Washerman : 18-23 years
- AYA : 18-25 years
Total Vacancies: 152 Posts
- Rifleman General Duty (GD) : 94 posts
- Havildar Clerk : 4 posts
- Warrant Officer Radio Mechanic (RM) : 4 posts
- Havildar Operator Radio & Line : 37 posts
- Rifleman Armourer : 2 posts
- Rifleman Laboratory Assistant : 1 posts
- Rifleman Nursing Assistant : 5 posts
- Rifleman Washerman : 4 posts
- Rifleman AYA : 1 posts
Assam Rifles Recruitment 2022 Selection process:
The selection process based on
- Physical Standard Test (PST)
- Physical Efficiency Test (PET)
- Written Test and
- Trade skill test : Trade (Skill) Test for all technical & tradesmen trades will be conducted before undergoing Detailed Medical Examination (DME). The candidates will be assessed as Pass or Fail in the trade test.
- Detailed Documentation Verification
- Detailed Medical Examination (DME) and Review Medical Examination (RME)
- Appeal against Findings of Detailed Medical Examination :
Physical Efficiency Test :
All India except Ladakh Region :
- For Male Candidates – 05 Km run to qualify within 24 minutes.
- For Female Candidates – 1.6 Km run to qualify within 8.30 minutes
Ladakh Region :
- For Male Candidates – 1.6 Km run to qualify within 6.30 minutes.
- For Female Candidates – 800 meter run to qualify within 4.00 minutes
How to apply for Assam Rifles Recruitment 2022?
All the interested and eligible candidates can apply for these positions by submitting their offline applications as per format attached along with self attested copies of essential certificates to the address given below so as it reaches on or before 12 March 2022. Candidates can also upload scanned copies of their application along with requisite connected documents in the official Email ID mentioned below on or before 12 March 2022.
For More Details : Click here
Postal Address to send Application :
Directorate General Assam Rifles
Meghalaya – 793010
Email ID to Upload Application : firstname.lastname@example.org
For More Govt. Jobs: Click Here