ASTU Recruitment: ASTU schedule to hire Multi Tasking Assistant for 2022. The job location is Assam. The selection process, recruitment process for ASTU Off campus drive 2022 are provided below.
The Assam Science and Technology University was established by Government of Assam under Assam Science & Technology University Act 2009. It aims to provide education and research in the field of science & technology and other professional courses in Assam. ASTU is the premier and only technical university in the North Eastern Region of India. The university is responsible for academic regulation of all undergraduate and post-graduate programs in engineering, and pharmaceutical sciences and a few professional courses in science and management sectors. ASTU also conducts an in-house post-graduate course in Energy Engineering. Since its inception.
Job Role: Multi Tasking Assistant
Qualification: Any Degree
Last Date: 9 March 2022
- The applicant must be Graduate in any discipline with minimum 50% from a recognised University. Candidates must have adequate Computer Knowledge and exposure in Windows and MS Office environment having fluency in English & Assamese in writing and speaking.
- Candidate must have minimum 01 year experience in any university/ institutions. Candidate must have relevant experience in University ERP system/ purchase/ tendering procedures/ university examination procedures/ etc.
- Multi Tasking Assistant – 04 Posts
- Multi Tasking Assistant – Rs.15,000/-
ASTU Recruitment 2022 Selection Process:
- The selection process will be based on written test/interview.
How to apply for ASTU Recruitment 2022?
All the interested and eligible candidates must bring all the original and self -attested copies of certificates and mark-sheets from matriculation (10th standard) onwards in support of their qualifications and experiences along with biodata on 09 March 2022 to the following venue.
For More Details: Click here [adcode]
Assam Science and Technology University,
Tetelia Road, Jalukbari,
For more govt. jobs: Click Here