Bank Note Press Recruitment: Bank Note Press schedule to hire Junior Technician for 2022. The job location is Across India. The selection process, recruitment process for Bank Note Press Off campus drive 2022 are provided below.
Bank Note Press, Dewas came into existence in the year 1974 under the government of India and Ministry of Finance. The headquarter is situated in the small town of Dewas, Madhya Pradesh. Bank Note Press is a Unit of Security Printing & Minting Corporation of India Limited. BNP Dewas has around 1,000 employees in its operating units(Production, Control, and Maintenance).
Bank Note Press Recruitment:
Job Role: Junior Technician
Qualification: Any Degree
Salary: Rs.18780 – 67390/-
Last Date: 28 March 2022
Junior Technician (Ink Factory):
- Full time ITI certificate in Dyestuff Technology/ Paint Technology/ Surface Coating Technology/ Printing Ink Technology/ Printing Technology along with one year National Apprenticeship Certificate (NAC)from NCVT.
Junior Technician (Printing):
- Full time ITI certificate in Printing Trade viz. Litho Offset Machine Minder, Letter Press Machine Minder, Offset Printing, Platemaking, Electroplating, Full time ITI course in Platemaker-cum-Impositor, Hand Composing along with one year National Apprenticeship Certificate (NAC)from NCVT.
Junior Technician (Electrical / IT):
- Full time ITI certificate in Electrical, Electronics along with one year National Apprenticeship Certificate (NAC)from NCVT.
Age Limit( as on 28.03.2022):
- For Junior Technician: 18 – 25 years
- Junior Technician (Ink Factory)- 60 Posts
- Junior Technician (Printing )- 19 Posts
- Junior Technician (Electrical/IT)- 02 Posts
- Junior Technician – Rs.18780 – 67390/-
Bank Note Press Recruitment Selection Process:
- Selection for the posts will be done through examination which will be conducted “Online”, and will be of objective type. The Objective type online examination will consist of tests for:
|Name of the Test||No. of Qs.||Marks||Duration|
- There will be no Interview for the selection of the above posts. The selection will be on merit basis. The Online Test for all the posts will be in bilingual form i.e. Hindi & English language except the English language section which will be available only in English.
- UR/ OBC/ EWS category – Rs.600/-
- SC / ST/Ex-SM / PWD category – Rs.200/-
How to apply for Bank Note Press Recruitment 2022?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this post through online from 26 February 2022 to 28 March 2022.
For more details: Click here [adcode]
To Apply: Click here
- Opening of website link for Online application and Payment of fees in online mode From 26.02.2022 to 28.03.2022
- Closing date for receipt of applications: 28.03.2022 (upto 23:59 hrs)
- Tentative date of Online examination at selected centres: April/May – 2022
For more govt. jobs: Click Here