Bank of Baroda Recruitment: Bank of Baroda schedule to hire Branch Receivables Manager for 2022. The job location is Across India. The selection process, hiring process for Bank of Baroda Off campus drive 2022 are provided below.
Bank of Baroda is a familiar international bank that offers financial services. Bank of Baroda is owned by the Indian government in the field of public sector banking. Bank of Baroda will be the second-largest bank in India which has 9583 branches and 10441 ATMs across India and abroad. The Vijaya Bank and Dena Bank merged to the bank of Baroda in 2018 in order to achieve the position of the third-largest lender in India.
Bank of Baroda Recruitment:
Job Role: Branch Receivables Manager
Qualification: Any Degree
Salary: As per company’s norms
Last Date: 14 April 2022
- A Degree (Graduation) in any discipline from University / Institution recognized by Govt. of India / UGC/AICTE Desirable – Post Graduate Degree / Diploma in any discipline. Work Experience:
Minimum 2 Years of overall work experience out of which One (1) year of experience should be in Collection Profile with Banks / NBFCs / Financial Institutions and related industries in India
Age Limit :
- Branch Receivables Manager – 23 to 35 years
Upper age is relexable by:
- For SC/ST – 5 years
- For OBC – 3 years
- For PWBD – 10 years
Total Vacancies: 159 Posts
- SC – 23 Posts
- ST – 11 Posts
- OBC – 42 Posts
- EWS – 15 Posts
- UR – 68 Posts
Bank of Baroda Recruitment 2022 Selection Process :
- Selection will be based on short listing and subsequent round of Personal Interview and/or any other selection method. Bank reserves the right to change (cancel/ modify/ add) any of the criteria, method of selection and provisional allotment etc.
- The Bank reserves its right to call candidates in a particular ratio, at its sole discretion, as per the Banks requirement. Adequate candidates as decided by the Bank will be shortlisted based on their qualification, experience and overall suitability for Interview. Most suitable candidates will be called for the selection process (PI/any other selection method) and merely applying / being eligible for the post does not entitle the candidate to be eligible for the selection process.
- The qualifying marks in Interview/selection procedure will be decided by the Bank. A candidate should qualify in all the processes of selection i.e. PI and/or other selection method (as the case may be) and should be sufficiently high in the merit to be shortlisted for subsequent process.
- In case more than one candidate scores the cut off marks (common mark at cut off point), such candidates will be ranked according to their age in descending order.
- GEN/ OBC /EWS – Rs.600/-
- SC/ ST/ Persons with Disability (PWD) – Rs.100/-
How to Apply Bank of Baroda Recruitment 2022?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply through online by registering and applying using official website link given below on or before 14 April 2022.
For More Details : Click here [adcode]
To Apply : Click here
For more govt. jobs: Click Here