Bank of Baroda Recruitment: BOB schedule to hire BC Supervisor 2021. If you have Graduation as your qualification, you may apply for the post. The location of the job is Madhya Pradesh. The detailed eligibility criteria and application process are given below.
Bank of Baroda is a familiar international bank that offers financial services. Bank of Baroda is owned by the Indian government in the field of public sector banking. Bank of Baroda will be the second-largest bank in India which has 9583 branches and 10441 ATMs across India and abroad. The Vijaya Bank and Dena Bank merged to the bank of Baroda in 2018 in order to achieve the position of the third-largest lender in India.
Bank of Baroda Recruitment:
Company: Bank of Baroda
Job Role: BC Supervisor
Salary: Rs.10,000 – 15,000/–
Job Location: Madhya Pradesh
Last Date: 07 August 2021
For Retired Bank Employees:
- Retired officers (including voluntarily retired) of any PSU bank up to the rank of Chief Manager may be appointed for the purpose. Retired clerks and equivalent of Bank of Baroda having passed JAIIB with good track record. All retired bank employees applicants should have rural banking experience at least 3 years.
For Young Candidates:
- Minimum qualification should be graduate with Computer knowledge (MS Office, email, Internet etc.), however qualification like M.Sc. (IT)/ BE (IT)/ MCA/MBA will be given preference.
Age Limit :
- Retired Candidates: 65 years
- Young Candidates: 21-45 years
Upper age is relaxable by:
- For OBC – up to 3 years
- For SC/ST/Ex-servicemen – up to 5 years
- Fixed Component – Rs.15,000/-
- Variable Component – Rs.10,000/-
Bank of Baroda Recruitment Selection Process :
- The BC Supervisor will be engaged by concerned Regional Offices for monitoring the performance of field BCs.
- The application form should be submitted in hard copies to the concerned Regional Office either through speed post/registered post/courier or in person.
- The Regional Office will thoroughly scrutinize the application forms and based on the eligibility of the candidates’ short list them for interview process.
- The Regional Office will sent intimation to the short listed candidates through e-mail and hard copy giving details about the date, time and venue of the interview.
- Based on the suitability of the candidates, Regional Office will shortlist the final candidate/s and intimate them within 15 days from the date of interview.
How to Apply Bank of Baroda Recruitment 2021?
All interested and eligible candidates can download the application form from official website and send the duly filled application form along with required documents through postal on or before 07 August 2021.
For More Details: Click here [adcode]
The Regional Manager
Bank of Baroda,
Regional Office, Jabalpur Region,
Plot No. 1170, 1st Floor, Shivmoola Tower,
Near Astha Medical, Wright Town, Jabalpur- 482002
For more Govt. Jobs: Click Here