Bank of India Recruitment: BOI schedule to hire Office Assistant 2021. If you have BSW / BA / B.Com as your qualification, you may apply for the post. The location of the job is Sehore. The detailed eligibility criteria and application process are given below.
Bank of India is an Indian government owned bank. It is under the ownership of Ministry of Finance, Government of India with headquarters in Bandra Kurla Complex, Mumbai. Founded in 1906, it has been government-owned since nationalisation in 1969.
Bank of India Recruitment:
Company: Bank of India
Job Role: Office Assistants
Qualification: BSW / BA / B.Com
Job Location: Sehore
Last Date: 18 July 2021
Bank of India Recruitment – Detailed Eligibility:
- Shall be a Graduate viz. BSW / BA / B.Com / with Computer Knowledge. Knowledge in Basic Accounting is a preferred qualification. Shall be fluent in spoken and written local language. Fluency in Hindi / English would be an added qualification.
- Shall be proficient in MS Office (Word and Excel), Tally & Internet. Skills in typing in local language is essential, typing skills in English an added advantage.
Age Limit :
- Office Assistant – 18 to 43 years
Total Vacancies: 02 Posts
Pay Scale Details:
- Office Assistant -Rs. 15000/-
- The selection is based on performance in the written test and personal interview. Decision of the Bank in this regard will be final. Kindly note that the written test will be conducted in English language only.
How to Apply for BOI Bank of India Recruitment 2021?
All interested and eligible candidates can download the application form from and send the filled application form along with required documents to the following postal address on or before 18 July 2021.
For More Details :Click here [adcode]
The Zonal Manager,
Bank of India, Bhopal Zonal Office,
BOI Building, Jail Road, Arera Hills,
For more Govt. Jobs: Click Here