Bank of India Recruitment: Bank of India is an Indian nationalised bank. It is under the ownership of Ministry of Finance, Government of India with headquarters in Bandra Kurla Complex, Mumbai. Founded in 1906, it has been government-owned since nationalisation in 1969.
Bank of India Recruitment:
Job Role: Faculty/Office Assistant/Office Attendant/Watchmen cum Gardener
Qualification: Any Graduate/10th/8th
Salary: Rs.5000 – 20,000/-
Last Date: 25 October 2021
Bank of India Recruitment – Detailed Eligibility:
- Candidate should have minimum qualification of Graduation. Diploma in vocational courses is preferable. The candidate should have a flair for teaching and should possess sound knowledge of computers. An excellent communication skill in local language is essential, fluency in. Hindi and English would be an added qualification. The candidate should be proficient in MS Office (Word, Excel and Power Point) and Internet with 2 years of experienced.
- Shall be a Graduate with basic knowledge of Computer. Knowledge in Basic Accounting is a preferred Qualification. Shall be fluent in spoken and written local language. Fluency in Hindi / English would be an added qualification.
- Minimum matriculate (10th) pass. Candidate with the ability to read and write local language will be preferred. The candidate should preferably be resident of the district where the RSETI is located.
Watchmen cum Gardener:
- The candidate should, have passed 8th Standard. Candidate with the ability to read and write, local language will be preferred. The candidate should have experience preferably in agriculture/ gardening/ horticulture. The candidate should preferably be resident of the district where the RSETI is located.
Age Limit :
- Faculty – 25 to 63 years
- Office Assistant – 18 to 45 years
- Office Attendant – 18 to 63 years
- Watchmen cum Gardener – 18 to 63 years
Post Wise Vacancies:
- Faculty – 02 Posts
- Office Assistant – 03 Posts
- Office Attendant – 03 Posts
- Watchmen cum Gardener – 02 Posts
Pay Scale Details:
- Faculty – Rs.20,000/-
- Office Assistant – Rs.15,000/-
- Office Attendant – Rs.8,000/-
- Watchmen cum Gardener – Rs.5,000/-
Bank of India Recruitment 2021 Selection Process:
- The selection will be based on the performance in written test , personal interview, demonstration/presentation.
How to Apply for BOI Bank of India Recruitment 2021?
All interested and eligible candidates can download the application form from and send the filled application form along with required documents to the following postal address on or before 25 October 2021.
For More Details : Click here [adcode]
The Zonal Manager
Bank of India, Hazaribagh Zonal Office,
Financial Inclusion Department Saketpuri,
Near wales ground, Sadanand Marg, Hazaribagh – 825301.
For More Govt. Jobs: Click Here