BARC Recruitment: BARC schedule to hire Research Associate for 2022. The job is for freshers and the job location is Mumbai. The details for the selection process, BARC application procedure and salary details of Freshers Hiring 2022 are mentioned below.
BARC is one of the leading units of DAE which is having different groups inside. And these groups are further divided with their divisions. Medical Group is one of the group in BARC and Which is having two divisions namely Medical Division and Radiation Medicine Center. BARC Hospital is 390 bedded multispecialty centre at Anushaktinagar, Mumbai – 94. The hospital is accredited by the National Board of Examination (NBE), New Delhi for DNB (Diplomate of National Board) program.
Role: Research Associate
Salary: Rs.47,000 – 54,000/-
- PhD OR Ph.D. (Mechanical Engineering) or M.E./M.Tech. (Mechanical Engineering) with two years’ experience as on the date of application. Experience in mechanical design, manufacturing, inspection and testing is preferred, but not mandatory OR Ph.D. (PHYSICS) is preferred, but not mandatory; PhD (Chemistry/Materials Science) would also be eligible. Research experience using synchrotron beamline/Xray/neutron scattering facilities is preferred but not mandatory. OR
- Ph.D. (PHYSICS), preferably with experience in gas kinetics, and handling radiation sensors, with associated electronics, and vacuum systems OR Ph.D. (PHYSICS). A prerequisite for eligible candidates would be research experience in the area of magnetism and solid state physics OR Ph.D. (PHYSICS). An in-depth knowledge of, and research experience in solid-state physics and single-crystal growth is necessary OR Ph.D. (PHYSICS). A strong experimental background in solid-state chemistry/physics, familiarity with thin film growth, and electrical transport measurements are highly desirable OR
- PhD (Physics) Applicants are expected to have outstanding experience in the field of experimental condensed matter research, should have the aptitude for excellence in basic research. Expertise in Raman spectroscopy or Infrared/Brillouin spectroscopy is highly desirable. Experience of working with high-pressure devices and expertise in XRD analysis, computational methods is preferable OR PhD(Physics, Chemistry, Materials Science) – Applicants are expected to have outstanding experience of research and development, relevant computer skills, organizational skills, verbal and written communication skills, and should be able to work effectively both as a team player and independently. – An experience of working with high-pressure devices/ single crystal x-ray diffraction / powder x-ray diffraction / EXAFS / Spectroscopic studies/Transport measurements/ab-initio calculations is preferable. OR Research Associate (RA) – Ph.D. (Chemical Sciences) OR
- Ph.D. in Organic chemistry/chemistry/chemical sciences. Expertise in Organic synthesis is mandatory OR Ph.D. (Life Sciences/ Molecular Biology/ Cell Biology) (Specialization in stem cell research will be preferred) OR Ph.D. (Life Sciences/ Molecular Biology/ Cell Biology) (Specialization in microbiome data analysis research will be preferred) OR Ph. D in Life sciences, Biochemistry, Biotechnology or related field. Applicants are expected to have experience in cell biology, confocal microscopy, epigenetics, making knock-out and stable cell lines and mammalian biology. OR Ph. D in Life sciences, Biochemistry, Biotechnology or related field. Applicants are expected to have experience in stem cell biology, molecular biology, flow cytometry, animal handling and mammalian biology. OR
- PhD degree in Human Molecular Genetics/ Life Sciences/Biochemistry/Biotechnology/any other biological Sciences OR Ph.D.in Life Sciences/ Biotechnology/ Biomedical Sciences or allied subjects. OR Ph. D in Life sciences, Biochemistry, Biotechnology or related field. Experience in structure function studies of proteins, virtual screening of novel inhibitors and cell line based expression systems OR Ph. D in Agriculture, Biotechnology, Biochemistry, Microbiology, Molecular Biology, Genetics, Botany, Zoology, Soil Science, Plant Science, Genetics & Plant Breeding, Plant Pathology, Entomology, Life Sciences and Bioinformatics. OR
- Ph.D. in molecular biology/plant molecular biology/life science with expertise in plant molecular biology, genetic engineering, and tissue culture OR Ph.D. in Molecular Biology, Cancer Biology, Life Sciences, Biochemistry, Biotechnology, Zoology. Expertise in DNA repair and autophagy is desirable. OR PhD in Chemistry, Chemical Sciences or related fields with extensive experience in organic synthesis as evident from research publications OR Ph.D in Life sciences, Biochemistry, Biotechnology or related field. Applicants are expected to have experience in flow cytometry, animal handling and mammalian biology OR
- PhD in Chemistry/Physics/Materials Science OR MTech (Electronics)/ ME(Electronics)/ PhD(Electronics) OR PhD/M.Tech (Geology/Applied Geology) OR Ph.D.in Chemical/ Mechanical/Materials Engineering or M.E./M.Tech. with minimum two years’ experience in Chemical/ Mechanical/Materials Engineering OR PhD (Chemistry/Materials Science/Physics) OR Ph.D. Physics/ Bio-physics Those with experience in the field of lasers, laser material processing, biological aspects of cell-surface interactions etc will be preferred OR
- PhD Physics/ Material Science Those with experience in plasma based thin films synthesis, characterization, with a certain background of simulation of the deposition process and/or the charged particle-material interaction will be preferred. OR PhD in Physics. Candidates with experience in simulation of atmospheric pressure cold plasma device design and Multiphysics modelling of cold plasma processes will be preferred. OR Min 2 years research experience after PhD in high resolution laser spectroscopy (CW and Pulsed) and computational photoionization dynamics of gas phase atoms. Experience in density matrix formalism will be an added advantage. OR Ph. D in Biosciences (Molecular biology, genetic engineering, Biotechnology) OR
- PhD (Materials Science/Physics/Chemistry/Mechanical Engineering/Metallurgist) OR PhD (Physics, chemistry, material science) Preference : Applicants are expected to have outstanding experience of research and development, relevant skills, organisational skills, verbal and written communication skills, and should be able to work efficiently both as team player and independently. An experience of working in synchrotron based beamlines for characterisation of materials using VUV spectroscopy, PES, XAFS, XRD techniques will be preferred. OR
- PhD (Physics) Preference : Experience in the field of Laser Spectroscopy is preferred. OR PhD (Physics) Preference: Experience in the field of Laser Spectroscopy is preferred. OR PhD (Physics, chemistry, material science) Preference: Candidates with working experience on physical vapour deposition viz., Electron beam deposition, sputtering, pulse laser deposition, are preferable. Experience in thin film technology and research.
BARC Recruitment -Total vacancies:
- Research Associate – 78 Posts
- RA-1 : 47,000/- p.m.
- RA-2 : 49,000/- p.m.
- RA-3 : 54,000/- p.m.
BARC Recruitment 2022 Selection process:
- Selection will be on interview basis only. Applications received will be subject to screening. Only screened-in candidates will be interviewed. All information related to the selection will be made available on the website
How to Apply BARC Recruitment 2022?
All the interested and eligible candidates apply for these positions online in the official website of BARC on or before 28 October 2022.
For More details: Click here [adcode]
To Apply: Click here
For More Govt. Jobs: Click Here