Baroda UP Bank Recruitment: Baroda UP Bank schedule to hire Apprentice for 2022. The job location is Uttar Pradesh. The selection process, recruitment process for Baroda UP Bank Off campus drive 2022 are provided below.
The RRBs were established in India under RRB Act 1976 [23(1)]. As per Govt of India notification no 3837 dated 26.11.2019, Baroda Uttar Pradesh Gramin Bank, Purvanchal Bank and Kashi Gomti Samyut Gramin Bank has been amalgamated in to Baroda U.P. Bank under sponsorship of Bank of Baroda with its Head Office at Gorakhpur w.e.f. 01.04.2020. Mission is to transform into a Bank with sound financials committed to overall economic development of rural areas with care, competence and compassion towards its customers.
Baroda UP Bank Recruitment:
Job Role: Apprentice
Qualification: Any Degree
Last Date: 15 March 2022
- Graduation from a recognised University/ Institute.
- For General – Between 18 & 28 years
- SC/ST/OBC/PWBD – As per govt norms
- SC – 52 Posts
- ST – 03 Posts
- OBC – 67 Posts
- EWS – 25 Posts
- UR – 103 Posts
- Apprentice – Rs.9000/-
Baroda UP Bank Recruitment 2022 Selection Process:
- Selection for engagement of apprentices would be based on the basis of (i) online written test and (ii) test of local language.
Online Written Test:
- The structure of online written examination (online objective type) would be as follows.
|Name of test||No. of Questions||Maximum Marks||Duration|
|General Awareness||25||25||15 minutes|
|General English/ Hindi||25||25||15 minutes|
|Numerical Ability||25||25||15 minutes|
|Reasoning Ability||25||25||15 minutes|
- Each test will have a separate timing as mentioned above. The questions will be bilingual i.e., English & Hindi, except for the test of General English / Hindi. There will be negative marks for wrong answers in the Objective tests. 1/4th of mark assigned for question will be deducted for each wrong answer.
- Candidates are required to score a minimum percentage marks on aggregate (For SC/ST/OBC/PWBD candidates, 5% relaxation available thereon). Minimum qualifying marks on aggregate will be as decided by the Bank. There are no minimum qualifying marks for individual subject. Merit list will be drawn category wise. Candidates qualified in the test will be placed according to their aggregate marks in descending order in respective Categories.
- General/OBC/EWS – Rs 450/-
- SC/ST/PWBD – Rs 100/-
How to apply for Baroda UP Bank Recruitment 2022?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply through online by registering and applying using official website link given below on or before 15 March 2022.
For More Details : Click here [adcode]
To Apply : Click here
For more govt. jobs: Click Here