BECIL Recruitment: BECIL was established on 24th March 1995 by the Government of India. It provides project consultancy services and turnkey solutions encompassing the entire gamut of radio and television broadcast engineering. It also provides associated services like building design and construction related to broadcasting, human resources related activities like training, and providing manpower. It has its head office in Delhi and the corporate office in Noida and regional office is in Bangalore. It works as a consultancy agency, system integrator as well as a turnkey solution provider in the fields of Broadcast Engineering and Information & Communication Technology.
Job Role: Social Media Executive/Graphic Designer/Technical Assistant
Qualification: Diploma/Bachelor’s Degree/PG Diploma
Salary: Rs.30,000 – 36,000/-
Last Date: 31 October 2021
Social Media Executive:
- He/ She should hold Bachelor’s Degree or Post Graduate Diploma in Mass Communication / Journalism / Public Relations from a recognized University / Institute. He/ She should be proficient in reading, writing & typing in English and regional language. (Regional language – Malayalam for Thiruvananthapuram, Hindi for
Lucknow and Urdu for Srinagar)
- Must be versatile in using the Internet, MS Word, Excel, Graphic Designing. Must be conversant with various social media platforms such and Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, etc. Experience: 2 years of experience in the relevant field.
- Must hold a Bachelor’s Degree (any field). Must possess a diploma in Graphic Designing or must have done a certificate course of minimum 6-month duration in Graphic Designing
- Must be proficient in Video recording including lighting, Video Editing, other related tools and software like Adobe Creative Cloud (Photoshop, After Effects, Premier Pro, etc.), Corel draw, Final Cut Pro, EIDUS, etc. Must be conversant with social media platforms such as Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Instagram, blog, etc.
- He/ She should be proficient in reading, writing & typing in English and regional language. (Regional language – Telugu for Hyderabad, Tamil for Chennai). Experience: A minimum of 2 years of experience in video editing, creation of video bytes, visual design and content development for social media or the World Wide Web and managing social media presence for client organizations.
- BE / B. Tech in Computer Science / MCA / MSc in Computer Science / Information Technology OR BCA / BSc in Computer Science / Information Technology / Physics / Maths / Statistics / Electronics / Operation Research with Post Graduate Diploma in Computer or one year experience in Programming / Web designing / Networking / Hardware and Software support service or ‘O’ / ‘A’ level course of DOEACC OR
- Diploma in Computer Science / Computer Application / Information Technology / Electronics pursued through a Government recognized Polytechnic with two year experience in Programming / Web designing / Networking / Hardware and Software support service. He/ She should be proficient in reading, writing & typing in English and Gujarati
- Thiruvanthapuram – 01 Post
- Lucknow – 01 Post
- Srinagar – 01 Post
- Hyderabad – 01 Post
- Chennai – 01 Post
- Ahmedabad – 01 Post
- Social Media Executive – Rs.36,000/-
- Graphic Designer – Rs.36,000/-
- Technical Assistant – Rs.30,000/-
BECIL Recruitment 2021 Selection Process:
- The selection process will be based on interview.
- General – Rs.750/- (Rs. 500/- extra for every additional post applied)
- OBC – Rs.750/-(Rs. 500/- extra for every additional post applied)
- SC/ST – Rs.450/-(Rs. 300/- extra for every additional post applied)
- Ex-Serviceman – Rs.750/-(Rs. 500/- extra for every additional post applied)
- Women – Rs.750/-(Rs. 500/- extra for every additional post applied)
- EWS/PH – Rs.450/-(Rs. 300/- extra for every additional post applied)
How to apply for BECIL Recruitment 2021?
All the interested and eligible candidates can apply for this post through online by using official website on or before 31 October 2021.
For More Details: Click here
To Apply: Click here [adcdoe]
For More Govt. Jobs: Click Here