BECIL Recruitment: BECIL schedule to hire Operation Theatre Assistant 2022. The job location 2022 is of New Delhi. The details of application process, selection process, hiring critieria, educational qualification for BECIL jobs 2022 are given below.
BECIL was established on 24th March 1995 by the Government of India. It provides project consultancy services and turnkey solutions encompassing the entire gamut of radio and television broadcast engineering. It also provides associated services like building design and construction related to broadcasting, human resources related activities like training, and providing manpower. It has its head office in Delhi and the corporate office in Noida and regional office is in Bangalore. It works as a consultancy agency, system integrator as well as a turnkey solution provider in the fields of Broadcast Engineering and Information & Communication Technology.
Job Role: Operation Theatre Assistant
Last Date: 12 February 2022
Operation Theatre Assistant:
- B.Sc. OR 10+2 with Science with five years’ experience in the following areas: i) O.T. ii) ICU iii) CSSD iv) Manifold Room Preference will be given to candidates with Certificate/Diploma course in O.T. Techniques from recognized Hospital/Institutions. Work experience shall be considered, if candidate has worked in private or public sector/Hospital of at least 500 beds.
- Operation Theatre Assistant: 26 posts
- Operation Theatre Assistant : Rs.20,202/ month
BECIL Recruitment 2022 Selection Process:
- The selection process will be based on written exam/ interview.
- General – Rs.750/- (Rs. 500/- extra for every additional post applied)
- OBC – Rs.750/-(Rs. 500/- extra for every additional post applied)
- SC/ST – Rs.450/-(Rs. 300/- extra for every additional post applied)
- Ex-Serviceman – Rs.750/-(Rs. 500/- extra for every additional post applied)
- Women – Rs.750/-(Rs. 500/- extra for every additional post applied)
- EWS/PH – Rs.450/-(Rs. 300/- extra for every additional post applied)
How to apply for BECIL Recruitment 2022?
All the interested and eligible candidates can apply through online on or before 12 February 2022.
For More Details: Click here [adcode]
To Apply: Click here
For More Govt. Jobs: Click Here