BECIL Recruitment: BECIL schedule to hire Medical Record Technician 2021. If you have B.Sc/12th as your qualification, you may apply for the post. The location of the job is Bhopal. The detailed eligibility criteria and application process are given below.
Broadcast Engineering Consultants India Limited: BECIL was established on 24th March 1995 by the Government of India. It provides project consultancy services and turnkey solutions encompassing the entire gamut of radio and television broadcast engineering. It also provides associated services like building design and construction related to broadcasting, human resources related activities like training, and providing manpower. It has its head office in Delhi and the corporate office in Noida and regional office is in Bangalore. It works as a consultancy agency, system integrator as well as a turnkey solution provider in the fields of Broadcast Engineering and Information & Communication Technology.
Company: Broadcast Engineering Consultants India Limited
Job Role: Medical Record Technician
Total Vacancies: 28
Job Location: Bhopal
Last Date: 31 May 2021
- B.Sc. Medical Records OR 10+2 (Science) from a recognized board with at least 6 months Diploma/Certificate course in Medical Record Keeping from a recognized Institute/University and 2 years’ experience in Medical Record Keeping in a Hospital set up. AND Ability to use computers-Hands on experience in office applications, spread sheets and presentations. Typing speed of 35 words per minute in English or 30 words per minute in Hindi.
- Medical Record Technician – 18 to 30 years
- UR – 13 Posts
- OBC – 04 Posts
- SC – 06 Posts
- ST – 02 Posts
- EWS – 03 Posts
- Medical Record Technician- Rs.23,550/-
BECIL Recruitment 2021 Selection Process:
- Candidates may be called for interview/interaction in the ratio of 1:7 or as per decision of the Competent Authority.
- Selection will be made as per prescribed norms and requirement of the job. No TA/DA will be paid for attending the test/interview or joining the duty on selection. Mode of interview will be informed separately.
- General – Rs.750/- (Rs. 500/- extra for every additional post applied)
- OBC – Rs.750/-(Rs. 500/- extra for every additional post applied)
- SC/ST – Rs.450/-(Rs. 300/- extra for every additional post applied)
- Ex-Serviceman – Rs.750/-(Rs. 500/- extra for every additional post applied)
- Women – Rs.750/-(Rs. 500/- extra for every additional post applied)
- EWS/PH – Rs.450/-(Rs. 300/- extra for every additional post applied)
How to apply for BECIL Recruitment 2021?
All the interested and eligible candidates can apply for this post through online by using official website on or before 31 May 2021.
For More Details: Click here
To Apply: Click here
For more Govt. Jobs: Click Here