BECIL Recruitment 2022 : BECIL schedule to hire Asstt. Engineer/Office Attendant for 2022. The job is for freshers and the job location is Delhi/Bhopal. The details for the selection process, BECIL application procedure and salary details of Freshers Hiring 2022 are mentioned below.
BECIL was established on 24th March 1995 by the Government of India. It provides project consultancy services and turnkey solutions encompassing the entire gamut of radio and television broadcast engineering. It also provides associated services like building design and construction related to broadcasting, human resources related activities like training, and providing manpower. It has its head office in Delhi and the corporate office in Noida and regional office is in Bangalore. It works as a consultancy agency, system integrator as well as a turnkey solution provider in the fields of Broadcast Engineering and Information & Communication Technology.
BECIL Recruitment 2022 :
Job Role: Asstt. Engineer/Junior Engineer
Salary: Rs.27000 – 58,819/Month
Asstt. Engineer (Civil):
- Degree in Civil Engineering from a recognized University/Institute. Experience: Preference will be given to candidate having working experience in planning/designing and overseeing of execution of construction of building structure. Preferably in Government Institution/ Organizations/ Autonomous Institution/ PSUs.
Junior Engineer (Civil):
- Diploma in Civil Engineering from a recognized institute/Board with minimum 55% marks. Experience: Preference will be given to the
candidates having two years working experience in Planning/ Execution/ Maintenance of Civil Engineering works (preferably in government Institutions/organizations/department /Autonomous/academic institutions or Class-A Contractors/ PSUs/other big/reputed firms).
- Asstt. Engineer (Civil) – 01 Post
- Junior Engineer (Civil) – 04 Posts
- Asstt. Engineer (Civil) – Rs.58,819/Month
- Junior Engineer (Civil) – Rs.27000/Month
BECIL Recruitment 2022 Selection Process:
- The eligible candidates will be short-listed on the basis of relevant job specification and nature of work experience and suitability. The selection will be made on the basis of personal interview of eligible shortlisted candidates.
Application Fees :
- General – Rs.885/- (Rs. 590/- extra for every additional post applied)\
- OBC – Rs.885/- (Rs. 590/- extra for every additional post applied)
- SC/ST – Rs.531/- (Rs. 354/- extra for every additional post applied)
- Ex-Serviceman – Rs. 885/- (Rs. 590/- extra for every additional post applied)
- Women – Rs. 885/- (Rs. 590/- extra for every additional post applied)
- EWS/PH – Rs. 531/- (Rs. 354/- extra for every additional post applied)
NOTE : Payment should be done through Online Mode (via credit card, Debit card, net banking, UPI etc.)
How to apply for BECIL Recruitment 2022?
All the interested and eligible candidates can apply for these positions through online on the official website of BECIL given below on or before 24 October 2022.
For more details : Click here
To Apply : Click here
For More Govt. Jobs: Click Here