BECIL Recruitment: BECIL schedule to hire Software Developer/Programmer 2021. If you have MBBS/PG/B.Sc/B.Pharm/GNM/Diploma/ITI/10th as your qualification, you may apply for the post. The location of the job is Hyderabad/ New Delhi. The detailed eligibility criteria and application process are given below
Broadcast Engineering Consultants India Limited: BECIL was established on 24th March 1995 by the Government of India. It provides project consultancy services and turnkey solutions encompassing the entire gamut of radio and television broadcast engineering. It also provides associated services like building design and construction related to broadcasting, human resources related activities like training, and providing manpower. It has its head office in Delhi and the corporate office in Noida and regional office is in Bangalore. It works as a consultancy agency, system integrator as well as a turnkey solution provider in the fields of Broadcast Engineering and Information & Communication Technology.
Job Role: Cyber Crime Threat Intelligence Analyst/Cyber Crime Investigator(s)/ Cyber Crime Investigation Researcher(s) /Others
Salary: Rs.52,500 – 1,40,000/-
Job Location: Hyderabad, New Delhi
Last Date: 31 May 2021
Cybercrime Threat Intelligence Analyst:
- B.E/ B.Tech / Computer Science/ Electronics and communication; or Engineering Graduate / M.Tech ; or / MCA or any other post graduate degree in the area of IT/ Computer Science/ Electronics and Telecommunication. Understanding of network protocols, data on the wire, covert channels, ciphers and shell scripting with 5+ years of experience.
Cyber Crime Investigator/ Cyber Crime Investigation Researcher:
- Bachelor in IT/Computer Science/Electronics and Telecommunication; or Engineering Graduate/ M.Tech; or BCA /MCA or any other post graduate degree in the area of IT/ Computer Science/Electronics and Telecommunication.
- 5+ years of experience in Cyber Crime Investigation/Research or in the field of Cyber Security/ Digital Forensics/ Cyber Crime Investigation.
Software Developer/ Software Programmer:
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering in Electronics & Communication/ Electronics & Instrumentation / Computer / Computer Science / Computer Science & Engineering/ Electrical & Electronics/ Electrical / Information Technology/ Information Science only. Minimum 5 years of post-qualification experience in Software Development.
- Cyber Crime Threat Intelligence Analyst – 01 Post (for Hyderabad)
- Cyber Crime Investigator(s)/ Cyber Crime Investigation Researcher(s) – 01 Post (For Delhi)
- Software Developer(s)/ Software Programmer(s) – 03 Posts (For Delhi)
- Legal Assistant – 01 Post (for Delhi)
- Cyber Crime Threat Intelligence Analyst – Rs.1,40,000/-
- Cyber Crime Investigator(s)/ Cyber Crime Investigation Researcher(s) – Rs.1,00,000/-
- Software Developer(s)/ Software Programmer(s) – Rs.1,00,000/-
- Legal Assistant – Rs.52,500/-
BECIL Recruitment 2021 Selection Process:
- Only shortlisted CVs will be invited for interviews. Interviews will be held in Delhi. The interview may include
skill test on the IT Tools. Interviews may be conducted in two steps, if necessary. Online interviews may be
conducted if required.
- Selection will be made as per prescribed norms and requirement of the job. No TA/DA will be paid for attending the test/interview or joining the duty on selection. Mode of interview will be informed separately.
- General – Rs.750/- (Rs. 500/- extra for every additional post applied)
- OBC – Rs.750/-(Rs. 500/- extra for every additional post applied)
- SC/ST – Rs.450/-(Rs. 300/- extra for every additional post applied)
- Ex-Serviceman – Rs.750/-(Rs. 500/- extra for every additional post applied)
- Women – Rs.750/-(Rs. 500/- extra for every additional post applied)
- EWS/PH – Rs.450/-(Rs. 300/- extra for every additional post applied)
How to apply for BECIL Recruitment 2021?
All the interested and eligible candidates can apply for this post through online by using official website on or before 31 May 2021.
For More Details: Click here
For more Govt. Jobs: Click Here