BECIL Recruitment: BECIL schedule to hire Young Professional/Junior Engineer 2021. If you have Master Degree as your qualification, you may apply for the post. The detailed eligibility criteria and application process are given below.
Broadcast Engineering Consultants India Limited: BECIL was established on 24th March 1995 by the Government of India. It provides project consultancy services and turnkey solutions encompassing the entire gamut of radio and television broadcast engineering. It also provides associated services like building design and construction related to broadcasting, human resources related activities like training, and providing manpower. It has its head office in Delhi and the corporate office in Noida and regional office is in Bangalore. It works as a consultancy agency, system integrator as well as a turnkey solution provider in the fields of Broadcast Engineering and Information & Communication Technology.
Job Role: Young Professional
Qualification: Master Degree
Job Location: Noida
Last Date: 15 August 2021
- Master’s Degree in relevant subject or Technical Qualification like B.Tech MBA equivalent in relevant field. Desirable: Persons with M.Phill or additional qualifications, research experience, published paper and post qualification experience would be preferred. Experience: 01 year in relevant field.
Age Limit: 32 years
- Young Professional – Rs.40,000/–
BECIL Recruitment 2021 Selection Process:
- The selection process will be based on interview.
- General – Rs.750/- (Rs. 500/- extra for every additional post applied)
- OBC – Rs.750/-(Rs. 500/- extra for every additional post applied)
- SC/ST – Rs.450/-(Rs. 300/- extra for every additional post applied)
- Ex-Serviceman – Rs.750/-(Rs. 500/- extra for every additional post applied)
- Women – Rs.750/-(Rs. 500/- extra for every additional post applied)
- EWS/PH – Rs.450/-(Rs. 300/- extra for every additional post applied)
How to apply for BECIL Recruitment 2021?
All the interested and eligible candidates can apply for this post through online by using official website on or before 15 August 2021.
For More Details: Click here [adcode]
To Apply: Click here
For more Govt. Jobs: Click Here