BECIL Recruitment: BECIL schedule to hire Supervisors/System Analyst/Man Power 2021. If you have Any Degree/10th as your qualification, you may apply for the post. The location of the job is Noida. The detailed eligibility criteria and application process are given below.
BECIL was established on 24th March 1995 by the Government of India. It provides project consultancy services and turnkey solutions encompassing the entire gamut of radio and television broadcast engineering. It also provides associated services like building design and construction related to broadcasting, human resources related activities like training, and providing manpower. It has its head office in Delhi and the corporate office in Noida and regional office is in Bangalore. It works as a consultancy agency, system integrator as well as a turnkey solution provider in the fields of Broadcast Engineering and Information & Communication Technology.
Company: Broadcast Engineering Consultants India Limited (BECIL)
Job Role: Investigator/Supervisors/System Analyst/Senior Domain Expert/Junior Domain Expert/UDCs/MTS/SME/Young Professionals
Qualification: Any Degree/10th
Total Vacancies: 463
Salary: Rs.15,000 – 1,00,000/-
Job Location: Noida
Last Date: 22 April 2021
- Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized university and good working knowledge of Computers. Knowledge of regional language of the state of deployment/ R.O. is essential.
- Graduate degree along with at least 2 years of experience in Survey related work in Central Govt./State Govt./PSUs/ Bank/ Private Companies and good working knowledge of Computers. Knowledge of regional language of the state of deployment/ R.O. is essential.
System Analyst :
- Bachelor/Master’s degree Computer/ Information Technology Engineering/ MCA/ M.Tech (Comp. Sc) from a reputed University or Institutes. Minimum 8 years experience in relevant field. The candidate should be master in developing application & data processing software.
Senior Domain Expert :
- Post-Graduate degree in Economics/ Applied Economics/ Business Economics/ Econometrics as a subject/ paper from a recognized University/ Institute or equivalent OR
- Post-Graduate degree in Statistics/ Mathematics/ Commerce as a Subject/paper from a recognized University/ Institute or
- equivalent.15 years experience in survey-related jobs or in some job related to planning and/ or data analysis OR Retired IES/ISS/Officers of State DES of the level of at least Director and experience of 5 years working in survey organization.
Junior Domain Expert :
- Post-Graduate degree in Economics/ Applied Economics/ Business Economics/ Econometrics as a subject/ paper from a recognized University/Institute or equivalent, OR
- Post-Graduate degree in Statistics/ Mathematics/Commerce as a Subject/paper from a recognized University/ Institute or equivalent. 8 years’ experience in the relevant field OR Retired IES/ISS/ Officers of DES of the level of at least Dy. Director and experience of 3 years working in survey organization.
- Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized university and good working knowledge of Computers. Experience of working in PFMS/ TA bills/recruitments/establishment work/store records etc.
- Candidates must have passed Matriculation Examination or equivalent from recognized board.
Subject Matter Expert- SME :
- A first-class Post-Graduation degree in Statistics OR Economics OR Data Science/ other related subjects from a reputed University or Institutes.
- Relevant experience of at least 20 years in the related field especially Survey Designing, Data Processing, Report Writing, Survey Management etc. OR Retired IES/ISS Officers of the level of at least DDG or Retired Director of State DES/BAES
Young Professionals :
- Post Graduate degree in Statistics or Economics/ Applied Economics or in Computer Application or in Social Sciences (with Mathematics as a full paper/Subject at UG Level) from top rated Institutes of National and International repute i.e. IITs, IIMs, ISI, SRCC, St. Stephens, JNU, DSE etc. OR
- Post Graduate degree in Statistics or Economics/ Applied Economics or in Computer Application or in Social Sciences (with Mathematics as a full paper/Subject at UG Level) from any university with three years experience in Survey related jobs or in some job related to planning and/or data analysis.
- Investigator – 45 Years
- Supervisors – 50 Years
- System Analyst – 50 Years
- Senior Domain Expert – 50 Years
- Junior Domain Expert – 50 Years
- UDC – 45 Years
- MTS – 60 Years
- Subject Matter Expert – SME – 40 Years
- Young Professionals – 45 Years
- System Analyst – 04 Posts
- Senior Domain Expert – 29 Posts
- Junior Domain Expert – 41 Posts
- UDC – 04 Posts
- MTS – 18 Posts
- Subject Matter Expert – SME – 07 Posts
- Young Professionals – 10 Posts
- Investigator – Rs.24000/-
- Supervisors – Rs.30000/-
- System Analyst – 1 Lakh
- Senior Domain Expert – Rs.80000/-
- Junior Domain Expert – Rs.60000/-
- UDC – Rs.22000/-
- MTS – Rs.15000/-
- Subject Matter Expert – SME – Rs.80000/-
- Young Professionals – Rs.70000/-
BECIL Recruitment 2021 Selection Process:
- Test/ written exam will be conducted for the post of Sl. No. 1 & 2. Interviews will be conducted for the post of Sl. No. 3 to 9.
- General – Rs. 955/-
- OBC – Rs.955/-
- SC/ST – Rs. 670/-
- Ex-Serviceman – Rs. 955/-
- EWS/PH – Rs.670/-
How to apply for BECIL Recruitment 2021?
All the interested and eligible candidates can apply for this post through online by using official website on or before 22 April 2021.
For More Details & Apply: Click here
For more Govt. Jobs: Click Here