BEL Recruitment: BEL schedule to hire Project Engineer/Senior Engineer/Research Staff 2021. If you have B.E/B.Tech as your qualification, you may apply for the post. The detailed eligibility criteria and application process are given below.
About Bharat Electronics Limited: BEL is a State-owned Aerospace and Defence company headquartered in Bangalore, Karnataka, and established in the year of 1954.BEL has nine factories and few regional offices across the country. It manufactures advanced electronic products for the Indian Armed Forces. BEL listed one of the nine PSU-Public Sector Units by the government of India and it has Navaratna Status. BEL factories/units presented in Bangalore (corporate head office and factory), Chennai, Panchkula (Haryana), Kotdwar (Uttarakhand), Ghaziabad (Uttar Pradesh), Pune, Hyderabad, Navi Mumbai support center, Machilipatnam(Andhra Pradesh).if you want more details about BEL you can check www.bel-india.com > About Us section.
Job Role: Trainee Engineer/Project Engineer
Salary: Rs.25,000 – 35,000/-
Job Location: Bangalore
Application Last Date: 08 September 2021
Trainee Engineer- I :
- Full Time course in BE/B. Tech in Electronics/ Electronics & Communication, Electronics & Telecommunication/ Telecommunication/Communication and Computer Science from a AICTE recognized University/ Institution. First class for General, OBC & EWS Candidates and Pass Class for SC/ST/PWD (Person with Disability) candidates. Candidates with 1 Year of post qualification and relevant Industrial experience.
Project Engineer- I :
- Full Time course in BE/B. Tech in Electrical /Electrical & Electronics from a AICTE recognized University/Institution. First class for General, OBC & EWS Candidates and Pass Class for SC/ST/PWD (Person with Disability) candidates. Candidates with minimum 2 years of post qualification and relevant Industrial experience.
- Project Engineer – 28 years
- Trainee Engineer – 25 years
Project Engineer – I:
- UR – 1 Post
- OBC – 1 Post
- EWS – 1 Post
- ST -1 Post
- GEN – 05 Posts
- OBC – 02 Posts
- SC – 02 Posts
- ST – 01 Post
- Trainee Engineer–I – Rs. 25,000/-
- Project Engineer-I – Rs. 35,000/-
BEL Recruitment 2021 Selection Process:
- Candidates who meet the eligibility criteria w.r.t. qualification and experience will be allotted weightage as follows:
|Aggregate Marks secured in Qualifying Exams in the relevant disciplines||75 %|
|Relevant Post Qualification Experience:2.5 marks will be allocated for minimum experience stipulated for the post. 1.25 marks will be allocated for every additional experience of 6 months subject to a maximum of 10 marks.||10 %|
|Interview for shortlisted candidates||15 %|
- Candidates will be shortlisted in the order of merit based on their aggregate marks obtained in the degree in required qualification and number of years of relevant experience as indicated herein above in the ratio of 1:5. Only those candidates who are shortlisted will be called for the interview.
- Project Engineer – I–Rs.500/-
- Trainee Engineers – I – Rs.200/-
- Candidates belonging to SC/ST & PWD, categories are exempted from payment of application fee.
How to apply for BEL Recruitment 2021?
All the interested and eligible candidates can apply through online by using official website on or before 08 September 2021.
For More Details: Click here [adcode]
For more Govt. Jobs: Click Here