BEL Recruitment: BEL is a State-owned Aerospace and Defence company headquartered in Bangalore, Karnataka, and established in the year of 1954.BEL has nine factories and few regional offices across the country. It manufactures advanced electronic products for the Indian Armed Forces. BEL listed one of the nine PSU-Public Sector Units by the government of India and it has Navaratna Status. BEL factories/units presented in Bangalore (corporate head office and factory), Chennai, Panchkula (Haryana), Kotdwar (Uttarakhand), Ghaziabad (Uttar Pradesh), Pune, Hyderabad, Navi Mumbai support center, Machilipatnam(Andhra Pradesh).if you want more details about BEL you can check www.bel-india.com > About Us section.
Job Role: Trainee Engineer/Project Engineer
Salary: Rs.25,000 – 35,000/-
Application Last Date: 31 Dec 2021
Project Engineer – I:
- BE/B.Tech/B.Sc Engg. in Electronics/ Electronics & Communication/ E&T/ Telecommunication OR BE/B.Tech/B.Sc Engg. in Mechanical OR BE/B.Tech/B.Sc Engg. in Computer Science OR BE/B.Tech/B.Sc Engg. in Electrical.
Trainee Engineer– I:
- BE/B.Tech/B.Sc Engg. in Electronics/Electronics & Communication/ E&T/ Telecommunication. OR BE/B.Tech/B.Sc Engg. in Mechanical OR BE/B.Tech/B.Sc Engg. in Computer Science.
- Trainee Engineer – 25 years
- Project Engineer – 28 years
- Trainee Engineer – I (Electronics) – 19 Posts
- Trainee Engineer – I (Mechanical) – 11 Posts
- Trainee Engineer – I (Computer Science) – 03 Posts
- Project Engineer – I (Electronics) – 36 Posts
- Project Engineer – I (Mechanical) – 08 Posts
- Project Engineer – I (Computer Science) – 06 Posts
- Project Engineer – I (Electrical) – 01 Post
- Project Engineer-I – Rs. 35,000/-
- Trainee Engineer-I – Rs.25,000/-
BEL Recruitment 2021 Selection Process:
- Candidates who meet the eligibility criteria w.r.t. Qualification and Experience will be allotted weightage as follows:
|Percentage of Marks: Aggregate Marks secured in BE / B.Tech / B.Sc Engg (4 years) in the relevant disciplines||75 % or|
|Relevant Post Qualification Experience: 2.5 Marks will be allocated for minimum experience stipulated for the post. 1.25 Marks will be allocated for every completed|
experience of 6 months subject to a maximum of 10 Marks.
|Interview: Interview for the shortlisted candidates (Video – Based)||15 Marks|
- Project Engineer – I–Rs.500/-
- Trainee Engineer – I Rs.200/-
- Candidates belonging to SC/ST & PWD, categories are exempted from payment of application fee.
How to apply for BEL Recruitment 2021?
All the interested and eligible candidates can download the application form from official website and send the duly filled application form along with required documents through postal on or before 31 December 2021.
For More Details:Click here [adcode]
Postal Address:Dy. General Manager (HR),
Bharat Electronics Limited, I.E.Nacharam,
Hyderabad- 500076, Telangana State.
For More Govt. Jobs: Click Here