BEL Recruitment: BEL schedule to hire Trainee Engineer/Project Engineer 2021. If you have BE/B.Tech/B.Sc/M.E/M.Tech as your qualification, you may apply for the post. The location of the job is Bangalore. The detailed eligibility criteria and application process are given below
About Bharat Electronics Limited: BEL is a State-owned Aerospace and Defence company headquartered in Bangalore, Karnataka, and established in the year of 1954.BEL has nine factories and few regional offices across the country. It manufactures advanced electronic products for the Indian Armed Forces. BEL listed one of the nine PSU-Public Sector Units by the government of India and it has Navaratna Status. BEL factories/units presented in Bangalore (corporate head office and factory), Chennai, Panchkula (Haryana), Kotdwar (Uttarakhand), Ghaziabad (Uttar Pradesh), Pune, Hyderabad, Navi Mumbai support center, Machilipatnam(Andhra Pradesh).if you want more details about BEL you can check www.bel-india.com > About Us section.
Job Role: Trainee Engineer/Project Engineer
Salary: Rs.25,000 – 40,000/-
Job Location: Bangalore
Application Last Date: 9 June 2021
Trainee Engineer- I :
- Full Time course in BE/B. Tech /B.Sc.- Engg (4 Years course) in Aerospace/Aeronautical Engineering from a AICTE recognized University/Institution. First class for General, OBC & EWS Candidates and Pass Class for SC/ST/PWD (Person with Disability) candidates.
Project Engineer- I :
- Full Time course in BE/B. Tech /B.Sc.- Engg (4 Years course) in Aerospace/Aeronautical Engineering from a AICTE recognized University/Institution. First class for General, OBC & E W S Candidates and Pass Class for SC/ST/PWD (Person with Disability) candidates. OR
- Full time course in M.E/M.Tech in Aerospace/Aeronautical Engineering from a AICTE recognized University/ Institution. First class for General, OBC & E W S Candidates and Pass Class for SC/ST/PWD (Person with Disability) candidates. Candidates with M.E/M.ech are required to possess Aerospace/Aeronautical disciplines only in their BE/B. Tech/B.Sc degree.
Trainee Engineer- I :
- Candidates with 0 to 1 Year of post qualification and relevant Industrial experience.
Project Engineer- I :
- B.E/B.Tech/B.sc (Engg) – Candidates with minimum two years of post qualification and relevant Industrial experience. M.E/M.Tech – No post qualification experience required. However the experience in the relevant field is desirable.
- Trainee Engineer-I – 25 years
- Project Engineers-I – 28 years
Upper age is relaxable by:
- 3 years for OBC
- 5 years for SC/ST
- 10 years for PWD
Total Vacancies: 09 Posts
- GEN – 02 Posts
- OBC – 02 Posts
- SC – 01 Post
- ST – 01 Post
- UR – 01 Post
- OBC – 01 Post
- EWS – 01 Post
- 1st Year – Rs.25,000/-
- 2nd Year – Rs.28,000/-
- 3rd Year – Rs.31,000/-
- 1st Year – Rs.40,000/-
- 2nd Year – Rs.45,000/-
- 3rd Year – Rs.50,000/-
BEL Recruitment 2021 Selection Process:
- Candidates who meet the eligibility criteria w.r.t. qualification and experience will be allotted weightage as follows:
|Aggregate Marks secured in BE/B.Tech/B.Sc (4Yrs Course in Aerospace/Aeronautical||75%|
|Relevant Post Qualification experience: 2.5 marks will be allocated for minimum experience stipulated for the post. 1.25 marks will be allocated for every additional experience of 6 months subject to a maximum of 10 marks.Relevant Post Qualification experience – (NIL): 2.5 marks will be allocated to all candidates with M.E/M.Tech qualification. 1.25 marks will be allocated for every additional experience of 6 months subject to a maximum of 10 marks.||10%|
|Interview for shortlisted candidates||15%|
- Candidates will be shortlisted in the order of merit based on marks obtained as indicated above in the ratio of 1:5. Only those candidates shortlisted will be called for the interview.
- Intimation on conducting Video Based Interview’s will be sent to e-mail IDs provided by the candidates. Candidates are required to comply with the instruction indicated therein
- Trainee Engineer – I –Rs.200/-
- Project Engineer – I – Rs. 500/-
- Candidates belonging to SC/ST & PWD, categories are exempted from payment of application fee.
How to apply for BEL Recruitment 2021?
All the interested and eligible candidates should send the application form along with required documents through postal to the following postal address on or before 09 June 2021.
For More Details :Click here
Bharat Electronics Ltd, Jalahalli,
For more Govt. Jobs: Click Here