BEL Recruitment: BEL schedule to hire Trainee Engineer, Project Engineer 2022. The job location 2022 is of Kochi (Kerala). The details of application process, selection process, hiring critieria, educational qualification for BEL jobs 2022 are given below.
BEL is a State-owned Aerospace and Defence company headquartered in Bangalore, Karnataka, and established in the year of 1954.BEL has nine factories and few regional offices across the country. It manufactures advanced electronic products for the Indian Armed Forces. BEL listed one of the nine PSU-Public Sector Units by the government of India and it has Navaratna Status. BEL factories/units presented in Bangalore (corporate head office and factory), Chennai, Panchkula (Haryana), Kotdwar (Uttarakhand), Ghaziabad (Uttar Pradesh), Pune, Hyderabad, Navi Mumbai support center, Machilipatnam(Andhra Pradesh).if you want more details about BEL you can check www.bel-india.com > About Us section.
Job Role: Trainee Engineer I, Project Engineer I
Salary: Rs.30,000 – 55,000/ month
Application Last Date: 27 January 2022
Trainee Engineer I :
- The candidates must have completed full Time course in BE/B. Tech in Electronics/ Electronics & Communication, Electronics & Telecommunication/ Telecommunication/
Communication/ Electrical & Electronics/ Computer Science / Information Technology and Information Science from a AICTE recognized University/ Institution.
Project Engineer I :
- The candidates must have completed full Time course in BE/B. Tech in Electronics/ Electronics & Communication/ Electronics & Telecommunication/Telecommunication/ Communication and Communication from a AICTE recognized University/Institution.
- The candidates must have Minimum 2 Years experience in relevant field.
Age Limit (as on 01.01.2022) :
- Trainee Engineers-I : Upper age limit is 28 years.
- Project Engineers-I : Upper age limit is 32 years.
Total Vacancies: 19 Posts
- Trainee Engineers-I : 12 posts (UR – 4; EWS- 1; OBC – 3; SC – 2; ST – 2)
- Project Engineers-I : 7 posts (UR – 3; EWS- 1; OBC – 2; SC – 1)
- Trainee Engineer- I : Rs.30,000 – 40,000/ month
- Project Engineer- I : Rs. 40,000 – 55,000/ month
BEL Recruitment 2022 Selection Process:
- The selection process for the above mentioned posts will be based on shortlisting the candidates based on academic performance and qualifications and conducting an interview.
- Candidates who meet the eligibility criteria w.r.t. qualification and experience will be allotted weightage as follows:
|Aggregate Marks secured in BE/B.Tech||75%|
|Relevant Post Qualification experience: 2.5 marks will be allocated for minimum experience stipulated for the post. 1.25 marks will be allocated for every additional experience of 6 months subject to a|
maximum of 10 marks.
|Interview for shortlisted candidates||15%|
- Trainee Engineer- I : Rs.200
- Project Engineer- I : Rs.500
- The application fee should be remitted through SBI Collect (through online mode or through SBI Branch).
NOTE : Candidates belonging to PWD, SC and ST categories are exempted from payment of application fee.
How to apply for BEL Recruitment 2022?
All the interested and eligible candidates can apply for these positions by sending their application form as per the format along with essential documents to the address given below so as it reaches on or before 27 January 2022.[adcode]
For more details : Click here [adcode]
For Application format : Click here
- Address to send Application form : To Manager (HR/SC&US/HLS&SCB), Bharat Electronics Ltd, Jalahalli post, Bengaluru – 560013
For More Govt. Jobs: Click Here